I was able to say no for the first time recently

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by AssistantRegionalManager, Aug 23, 2020.

1. So for a long time, pretty much since I lost my virginity, I based a lot of my self-worth on whether women would have sex with me or not.

It's horrible to think about that now, but I put so much effort into getting women to sleep with me that I wasn't putting effort in to genuinely be friends with people or these women.

I would also basically have sex with any woman that wanted to because I wanted to be wanted. It was a self-esteem thing.

Recently, I don't know what changed but for the first time ever I was able to say no to a woman who wanted to have sex with me and she wanted to do some really risky things. At first I was thinking about it, but then I caught myself thinking about it, I took a step back and asked myself is this someone who I actually would really want to have sex with? The answer was no, so I told her no and blocked her on everything I could.

I struggled with the disappointment of not getting laid but I was more proud of myself for being able to control myself and say no.

2. Well done!!

archie.hill likes this.
  3. Chefb87

Chefb87 Fapstronaut

Assistant to* the regional manager :)

4. You made a mature decision and you now realize just because it was a good one it doesn't feel entirely great, but that's how we grow. Keep up the good work. The world needs more guys like you.

5. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

That’s really great!