1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ED

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Wilde°, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I am 150Days monk mode (sometimes off because of music being played around and stuff). Haven't had urges for months and my sexual drive feels dead, I always get pop up imaginations and it makes me frequent urinate all the time which makes me more tired during the day and empties my balls. I feel like I have Erectile Dysfunction and my penis is small compared to when I was doing the bad stuff. Although I still feel the benefits and my mind is clear but I don't know what to do regarding this, I have heard that kevel exercises lead to urges so I didn't go for it. Forgot to mention I started taking low quantity of anti anxiety which also means to affect my sexual drive, but I don't have any urges tbh because of monk mode.

Would love to hear your opinions regarding this, it's been like this for a very while.
    Thanks!

2. Anonymous86

Anonymous86 Fapstronaut

Did your dick ever shrink from over masturbation?

3. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I don't remember, I believe it did.
    Its so annoying and embrassing, everytime at the military preparation showers I'd be afraid to go out because of my penis, it's not the main problem here, I think I have problems down there because of frequent urination and I hope it's not due to cold showers (been doing them for 1.5years, most of it on coldest setting). It's super annoying and disappointing because when I started nofap it all felt alive and my balls were never looking empty as they do now. This sucks big time.
    I go to the bathroom 1000times a day and it makes it hard to sleep since you gotta wake up every second to pee, and it happens right after I have some pop up fantasies or whatever the fk happens in my imagination that sexual bad stuff pops up (sensitive, I won't elaborate) and makes me pee all the time. Not only while sleeping, when running or exercising too, having to stop the run in order to pee again and again.

This message is long in order to ask for advice for anyone reading it. I need help.

Edit:
    I also have weird brown spots on my penis, I have read somewhere that it is nothing to worry about but I don't know why it happens either.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Obviously, I am not a doctor. But could your frequent peeing be caused by type II diabetes? Worth checking mate.

5. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Can you elaborate? I have been always eating healthy and especially in my last years, not touching refind sugar for more than year (only once or twice). I get sugar only from fruits.

6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It sounds unlikely you have diabetes from what you say about your diet. Still worth talking to a doctor about why you pee so much. It is not 'normal'.

AlphaGod likes this.