1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost Quit My Streak

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I was feeling discouraged due to lack of interest from women on a dating app. I don't know how to set up a compelling bio that will get me interest from the ladies. I'm not unattractive at least I dont think so but I haven't gotten a match. It made me start thinking, man if I can't find a partner should I even continue to search and just relapse into my old habit with virtual girls? Then my rational mind came in and said No. I'm gonna ride this out I can't fall back. That took alot of will power man. Any advice on how to get notice from the ladies?

2. skybrowser

skybrowser Fapstronaut

I had tried a dating app in the past before covid hit and didn't have much success with the women that I actually wanted to date, so I can't help much there.

However in person I'm capable of engaging women in person. I'm no james bond but for me it's just a matter of being genuine and nice. Personally it got to a point that I wanted to make some changes in my life so dating no longer became an immediate priority, I want to be in a better place before I look at dating again.

Woman or no woman please don't fall back to old habits you'll just be stuck in the same place in life.

Different Built likes this.
  3. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

Every time I relapse I think, "I don't care at all if I don't get a girlfriend for 3 years, I just want to be PMO clean and not turn back ever again." That being said, after retaining for an extended period of time and using that energy to build yourself as a man, you might be surprised at how much the chicks start to like you. Not many guys go PMO free for very long. Take the road less traveled and you'll become a 1 percenter.

ResetButton likes this.
  4. destroyer570

destroyer570 Fapstronaut

social media apps are designed to make you feel like shit and unconfident. these types of apps are waste of time. instead do nofap for your own life

5. Yeah, I decided to quit the dating apps and start searching in real life. It's different communicating to a girl over text. In real life she can hear your voice, read you body language and hear the charisma in your voice. I'm much better at getting female attention in real life. You don't really know her in real life, so it's easy for her to ignore your text. I don't like the feeling of texting multiple girls and not getting one text back lol. Nah it's outside dating for me.

6. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

You may feel like stopping your streak in the moment, but you won’t feel like that afterwards. And that feeling afterwards lasts longer than that moment.

7. RQ7

RQ7 Fapstronaut

Keep fighting man, in dating app the most of the work is done by photos you put in. Only apparence count on tinder-like app.

Fullyawake likes this.