1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to fight against MYSELF...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mystical.ani, Feb 10, 2014.

1. mystical.ani

mystical.ani New Fapstronaut

First of all, its a great site. I have been trying to stop masturbating for a long time, and i haven't seen something as motivating as this website.:)
    I am a 17 year old 'normal' guy struggling with my bouncing hormones. My urges are at peak at nighttime. Fapping helped me feel relaxed and sleep but somehow I just got partially addicted to it and now i feel a lot worse after fapping. I have heard of problems associated with it, and swore every night to stop doing it but somehow i could not. I fight, I fap, and then justify myself. This cycle keeps on repeating.
    I hope I win against my hormones and start fresh.:D
    Happy to join this awesome 'fapstronauts' community.
    BDW this is my first post..:)

2. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. monachus

monachus Fapstronaut

I agree, with fighting you won't succeed. Observe it what happens, with a sort of curiosity. It's hard to explain, but the more you fight, the harder it is. If it feels difficult and painful a moment, just accept that it's how it is right now.

4. mystical.ani

mystical.ani New Fapstronaut

Jiltedjohn, I read both of your posts and I am actually pretty impressed. I have never thought in this way and now I believe this is a better way out. Thanks a lot for the reply..:)
    By the way, good luck with your goal, I see you are quite close to completing it. :)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014