1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

relapse

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Real Roboin, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

I know in my gut he is back at it. Never even act like he cared our son hit a deer, ED is back with so many excuses why. Last attempt, I was just sick of it, he got upset I moved and we did not go right at it and not move or it would go soft as it did. At least it just been the last 2 times as I can stand ED anymore. His puffed up arrogant attitude is back with lots of entitlement. Then there is the tell me how I feel, what I get or do not get about something, then what to say or what I should of said all in the meantime acting like he is a victim. Bonus headaches are back- never figured out if that is when he is using or going through withdrawals. Doesn't help he has gained more weight and it is limited so much sexual activity. I am sure if I go looking I would find evidence or something he cam in. For now, I am out of him and into me . Lots to do for the holiday coming, we have a covid outbreak here again, lastly just dealing with life that he does not have to because I do. Worst- he did not even ask if his son was ok. Pitiful, I will lie and say your Dad is happy your ok. Now I am the liar covering for him and his detachment and unfeeling self.

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

That's an awful story, I hope he starts taking this seriously.

Real Roboin likes this.
  3. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

I looked and yep!

4. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

Thank you!