1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Chastity and cross-dressing

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Beast_Art, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Beast_Art

Beast_Art Fapstronaut

Hi guys !

it was two big of my old fetish. I'm in my first streak there (32 days of nofap hard mode). My strategy is to rewire my brain (3-6 months) then have normal sex with a girl for the first time in my life.

But MEN ! I used to steal the clothes of some girls i knew and wore them at home. I was imagining (in my mind) that i was in chastity, teased, denied and forced to wear her clothes and then fucked with a big dildo to be feminized. The only thing i never did is to buy a chastity, fortunately.

I took picture of girls i knew (ass, boobs), like creepshot and candid shot. And stole clothes. At first i was ashamed but along the time, i had no real regrets, like desensitized, like it was normal, no blame on me, wtf ?

I'm glad to lessen my fetish, but what is the key to delete them forever ? It's not me to do that, though it could be me, i don't want to keep them.

Do you think my strategy will work ?

AKUNT_5891 and +TenPercent like this.
  2. iwanttoheal

iwanttoheal Fapstronaut

I don't think a lot of people on this forum have answers for you. Maybe see a psychiatrist? I feel like there's multiple things going on here.

Do you get turned on by men or women?
    Do you feel more comfortable identifying as a man or as a woman in your day to day life?

3. Beast_Art

Beast_Art Fapstronaut

Only per woman for feelings and body.

But when i was deep in my fetish, i was in cuckholding (just in my mind) and feminization (forced to suck cock and to be girly, etc.).

I think i just have some problems to moderate my desire. I used to play 40-60 hours to video games per week (til 21 yo) and to fell in love (with girls) deep every year. One time i didn't eat a lot for 3 months (because of love) and i lost 15 kilos (i was not fat before the lose of 15kg). I had insomnia anxiety and stress too. But i look like social and sane in real life.

So now i'm working on my behavior and my brain with books and every day habits

4. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

I have the same fetishes.

I have a feeling that it never goes away. But as long as normal sexual inclinations become strong then it doesn't really matter. I hope you stopped dressing like a girl. All the best

Beast_Art and +TenPercent like this.
  5. Same here - same fetishes, and I too have a feeling that it never goes away. But, I also think it gets worse if you act on it. I took the cuckold and chastity fetishes a lot further than you, but not nearly as far as some. We don't have to act on these desires. Not dressing like a girl is a good start. More importantly, not stealing women's clothes is critical. That could get you in a lot of trouble and the shame that you feel around that is feeding into your fetishes.

Beast_Art and TimeToQuitNow like this.
  6. Vitoriosa

Vitoriosa Fapstronaut

Go to a psychiatrist, take paroxetine, it will stop. My husband was also at rock bottom just like you. Transvestite, women's clothing and giant dildos, now her straight sexuality is back

7. Beast_Art

Beast_Art Fapstronaut

Thank you for your comments fellas ! I'm better everyday, my brain is rewire. I have never had a sexual relation in my life (maybe a blowjob 7 months ago but not more). So i stay on the road for 2-5 more months and then build a sane relation with a girl. I'm playing guitar, piano, chess like a god, read a lot of books, like neuroscience and psychology, do a lot of sport, have a better social life, 'm more attractive, etc.

Just need to stay into Nofap, Sport, Positive psychology (thinking control, positivism, meditation, gratitude and others), Self esteem (some books on and bodybuilding), Self confidence (through the learning of skills), and the management of addiction so in others words -> Dopamine

The strategy looks good, just avoid alcohol, pills and others things like that.

+TenPercent likes this.
  8. Daniel123p

Daniel123p Fapstronaut

Hey i have a similar problem do you want to talk on private chat like Snapchat to discuss what we can do, my Snapchat is ali1_pc

9. AKUNT_5891

AKUNT_5891 Fapstronaut

the user vitorisa is right there is research that is curable. Good luck with your streak Beast art!

Beast_Art and Vitoriosa like this.
  10. What is paroxetine?

11. Vitoriosa

Vitoriosa Fapstronaut

Paroxetine was licensed as Paxil® in 1993 in the United States and Seroxat® in 1992 in the United Kingdom. it is a great antidepressant, and it is very good for anxiety. my husband's thoughts stopped with this medication, because it is a receptor for serotonin the hormone of well being. go to a psychiatrist and he will medicate you.

+TenPercent likes this.
  12. @Daniel123p, seems you have many "similar" problems with which you want to go into further discussions on Snapchat & Co. :) Not sure, but ... my assumption is that you are not serious. Hm ... Had that before. Guys getting a kick from picking up other guys in recovery. Seems like some have developed a fetish out of that. Just another form of addictive behavior. Therefore you are not to blame YET ... stop it. It's a repulsive behavior.

+TenPercent and Vitoriosa like this.
  13. Beast_Art

Beast_Art Fapstronaut

Thank you for your feedback Roady ! You confirm i'm on the right way.

I'm working on the book "The Rational Male" from Rollo Tomassi.

It helps a lot. At the same time, i'm reading a lot about self-esteem and self-confidence.

I will check your articles, i'm thankful you are spreading help.

Have a nice journey on nofap !

Faithfully
    Your friend

Roady likes this.