1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

break up sadness

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by FrostL, Dec 8, 2020.

1. FrostL

FrostL Fapstronaut

Hello guys!
    I am writing to share my story and let out my feelings. I am 22 yrs old. Recently my girl of 8 months broke up with me. She said that she doesn't feel like being in a relationship with me anymore.I feel so sad and miserable and regretful and confused. I trust her and I am certain that she was 99% loyal. We did lots of cool things together and we had a lot of fun, but she said that she wasn't attracted sexually to me anymore. Hearing this hurt me a lot. All I want is for girls to be attracted sexually to me and to do stuff together and have fun. I also feel bad because I know I could do some stuff differently and It would all have worked out and be good. I have so many regrets, I wish I could go back in time...

I can move on pretty easily but I still want her( it's like Do I wanna know by Arctic Monkeys :)) )
    There were some moments when I was sad because I wanted her to love me like she used to love her ex ( she told me lots of stories from her past). I used to cry sometimes.
    Now I am sad because I still wanted to do many activites with her.

Thank you for reading my story.

Nº 9 likes this.
  2. billijean1990

billijean1990 Fapstronaut

Try to do what she likes and not you.

FrostL likes this.
  3. dragonaire

dragonaire Fapstronaut

get in gym... And forget about her

4. Nº 9

Nº 9 Fapstronaut

Bro. So sad to hear that.
    You sound like a good kid, a nice kid.

It must be hurtful to hear somebody saying that shes not sexually attracted to you, specially if it is your partner.

If you want advice, i got one:
    She is now DEAD. Dead to you, bury her, forget her forever. She is not breathing anymore. Say farewell to her, forever, doit verbally in front of her or do it in a symbolic way: But, DO IT! And then do your proper mourn, and move on.

Time to be a man. She was not sexually attracted to you, and nobody is sexually attracted to you because you are not a MAN. Time to hit the gym. Time to become strong, mentally and phisically. Time to retain.
    You need testosterone

Fat Boy and FrostL like this.
  5. Sorry to hear that, brother.

She was not sexually attracted to you? I don't see it as a problem. Sexual attraction is just a start, a chemical reaction in your body. It's fine, it's an important beginning for every pair in the world, but the real love (if that's what you want) doesn't come from sexual attraction. It comes from this weird sensation, this belief that you could do everything for your other half. It comes with time, and you still have time to meet somebody that will love you.

Utilise your time. Hit the gym. Take up a hobby. You're actually free now. Become a better version of yourself and love will come eventually.

Cheers.

FrostL likes this.
  6. Fuck it, move on. I don't want to be a bitter dude, but for real. Just move on. You'll see what happens ;)

FrostL likes this.
  7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

This is what woman tell a man that turn them off with beta male behaviour. Woman want masculine man, confident. When you became her beta male servent they lose al respect for you as a man and don't want to be physicall with you anymore.
    This is a tough one. Her ex was probably an alpha and she wasn't over him yet. When a woman talk good about another man know for sure that you are not doing a good job.

Read some books about how to become a real man and not a beta servant. Is going to change your life and your luck with woman.

NoEdgingForever and FrostL like this.
  8. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

Hey @FrostL, I too am going through a breakup as of a couple of days ago. I too would feel very hurt if my ex told me that she did not find me sexually attractive anymore. I imagine that I would feel unworthy or inadequate. It also sounds like you wish you could go back and do something different so that she would somehow still find you attractive which I understand.

That said, your ex gave you something that is important in a breakup - honesty (although I think she could have done a better job at communicating). Think about what it would be like to continue to have sex with someone that wasn't attracted to you? While it might be true that she no longer finds you sexually attractive there are plenty of people that will! I would also point out that she didn't say that she "never" found you sexually attractive. If she is your age she is young! and she probably wants to experience new things. She found you attractive when you started dating but now she is interested in seeing other people. It is in no way a value judgment of who you are as a person. You are still awesome! and there is no one else like you. Always remember that.

Also a little word of wisdom from a 30 year old - in the future if a girl is talking about her ex a lot then SMASH THAT EJECT BUTTON. Get out while you can. It usually means they are not over the person and going back to my paragraph above - you want someone that is 100% interested in the awesomeness that is you :)

I'll also emphasize what others have said - pretend like she is dead. Do not look at her social media, do not read old texts / messages / letters, do not look at old pictures. I would even encourage you to delete her number if you are still communicating with her. It is difficult but it is the best way to get over someone

FrostL likes this.
  9. FrostL

FrostL Fapstronaut

I got over her. I am a positive and optimistic man. You guys helped me so much !! I love you all ! :)) Like like @OttarrTheVendelCrow said , I wish I could change some things in the past. the regrets are still there. But there is plenty of fish in the sea :)) and others will find you attractive . Thanks for support !

Nº 9 and OttarrTheVendelCrow like this.