1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice ?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by SaiyanWarrior, Dec 19, 2020.

1. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

So I met a girl at work, we exchanged numbers and its been a week that we've been talking. I'm 4 days in no pmo but I have all the sexual problems caused by PMO due to my past with heavy pmo. So whenever I talk to her I feel the energy going down and sometimes pre cum also comes out. It's normal talking and texting nothing more. We are really becoming good friends and I don't want to lose her yet don't want the pre cum to come out as it makes me feel a bit weak. Is it a relapse? And what do you recommend I should do ?

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

dude its normal ....dont take stress just 90 days will cure ur nofap for life ...even if this girls go or stay promise u wont relpase ................and beileve me ..even if u two become bf gf u can just avoid love making for 90 days ....so just keep pateince ...... and dont relpase.......ur life is for u ....girls are not goddess ..............keep it simple dude ......if u get cured u can always find one easily
    or just say.....u have taken celibacy vow ....for 3 months till valentine day.u will perform good enough but relpase before it even if thigs trun out for bad...if she asks for it before it.

3. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

4. Not a relapse. Pre-cum coming out is totally normal and a good sign. Stay strong.

SaiyanWarrior likes this.
  5. SaiyanWarrior

You think so. Because I feel a bit tired and weak when that happens.

+TenPercent likes this.
  6. YES. The path you are on is not easy. Your body is probably used to having frequent emissions. Stay strong and it will get better (less frequent)

7. King Tut 23

King Tut 23 Fapstronaut

Patience bro. Focus on improving yourself, do NoFap, eat heatlhy, do exercise, read... If you do this and you continue talking with her you'll see how things get better.

8. SaiyanWarrior

So precum would stop ? Because my friends who are not pmo addict also get blue balls when the girls get a little romantic with them.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  9. Omaqual

Omaqual Fapstronaut

The only way to avoid sexual immorality is to not desire a woman's beauty in your heart and to not let her capture you with her eyes. That is the only way