1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Crush and flatline

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kese, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Kese

Kese Fapstronaut

So i have been on my nofap streak for about 3 weeks now, and weird things have been happening inside my head.

First thing first i havent had ANY urges in these 3 weeks, and only minor benefits. And the first 2 weeks i have been feeling ok more energy and confidence and mental clarity and some attraction from girls. But i have this girl i like in school and want to hang out whit her more often( we are already friends). But theres an uncertanty i have about her. When we text she seems so attacted to me she flirts and we have that chemistry Together. But these couple days in school she has ignored eye contact whit me, doesent seem intressed to talk to me in person and we started speaking less each day. ( Could this be caused by a flatline?)

I thought okay maybe she doesent just like me, so ill try to forget about her ,but the proplem is we are friends, so i just cant stop being friends whit her, we had so much fun in the previous summer. But now its winter here so we dont hang out that much, so i feel sad and think about being whit her but theres really nothing to do in the winter when there is -20 outside, but glady summer is coming soon and i have thought that when we are together i could ask her out or somethong like that.

But in this moment its bothering me and my school because the past week every morning i have woken up feeling like shit, needy and depressed and the only thing i am thinking about is her not in a bad way just wanting to hang out whit her. And i also feel like shit now, so is this the flatline or what? And also how can i get her off my head because its really bothering my school grades because shes always in my mind?

Or should i just ask her for coffee and just admit i like her because i think thats the only way i can stop this shit? I could finally know if she likes me or not?

Thanks guys if you reply

2. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

I'm no love expert (fact I'm far from it) but I feel first you need to ask what's up. I've been in the same boat as you when it comes to people ignoring me. I get worried, stressed, wanting to know "what did I do". And the best way to figure out is to simply talk to her. I figure you already tried to text her? If you have the capability to talk to her DO IT.

Next when it comes asking her don't stress it. If you take it to fast & jump the gun it may just make the situation worse. But if you take it to slow you might miss the chance. I feel try to take personal time to hang out. It doesn't have to be anything major/ a date could just be you two watching or playing something. Nice and simple. And try it a couple time & with the time figure out if the chemistry is there. But like I said don't jump the gun.

If she doesn't like you that way well there's nothing stopping you from being friends!

And if she does, that gives you an excuse to hang out more with her!

But lastly you should listen to your heart. Like I said, I'm no Love Expert. But I feel that maybe you should try to follow your own heart & not some guy trying to stop himself from being horny.

yashwant56 likes this.
  3. Kese

Kese Fapstronaut

Thanks, for your opinnion, this helps.

I actually havent talked whit her for 2 days. But now i go talk to her over text and chit chat about random things. And ass you said when the time comes i should strike. In the previous summer we went motorcycling together alott and that was great fun, and now that summer is almost here we will motorcycle again and i will try ask her out on some night when we are motorcycling.

I will keep you updated how this goes, if thats ok? Thanks now

StreetJesus305 and Buzz Aldrin like this.
  4. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

Sounds fine to me.

StreetJesus305 likes this.
  5. Nº 9

Nº 9 Fapstronaut

Look buddy, if you want to know what is happening, I am going to be crystal clear to you.
    I know this is going to sound hard, I know you just may dont want to accept it. But reality is reality, and is better for you to know, I believe. I dont have anything against you, just seriously believe personally that is better for people to hear the truth (even tho they dont like to hear it)

This girl dont like you.
    She already decided that you are not going to get any p*ssy. Sorry. And even worst than that, she is wanting to use you. She wants to have you around worrying about her, so that she can feel better when something is wrong with her. And probably that happens often because she is emotionally unstable, she is narcissitic and have vanity problems.

For some reason unknown for me, you believe that she is your friend. But shes not. That kind of manipulative people cannot have friends, they are just bad people (man and women). She wants to use you and abuse you, just for her ego. She is not going to move a finger for you, doesnt care about you.

Well, giving that, the best thing you can do is to get away from her and go get another one. But you said you try to forget about her, but you cant because she is "your friend" (for some reason) and you believe that you due something to her (for some reason). So, the only problem here is that you dont know what kind of person she is. So.

If you want to know the truth, simple: ask her out on a date.
    Then she is going to reject you, and then we can all move on with our lives.

Another thing: when that rejection happen, and if you whant to know how I know this things, hit me up! I wouldnt mind to explain you.

Metis07 likes this.
  6. Kese

Kese Fapstronaut

My man i respect this, im open minded about your opinnion!

Soon someday i will ask her out and then we will know for sure. And you know you probably are right about that she doesent like but i never was after for sex. Im still 16 and wouldnt care less about that stuff.

But dont get me wrong, me and her have alott of friends and for the reason that she is choosing to spend time whit me on a limited summer holiday. Makes me feel pretty good, and shes never toxic to me when we are speaking but she does ignore me sometimes , like i mentiod earlier in this thread.

But then again you might be right and i wrong or visa versa but i will update you, but i still hope this goes well!

Ps. I Wouldnt mind if you already told me how the rejection happesn, i seriously am intressed.

Anyway thanks for the reply

Nº 9 likes this.
  7. Nº 9

Nº 9 Fapstronaut

You sound like a very nice kid. I sincerily wish you the best.

Ps. I knew you where young. So, If I tell you the reasons behind everything I will screw the process of your learning. You need to learn this stuff the hard way (good way), and I mean this: Having some sort of skin in the game, so to speak.

You can learn from this experience, and grow wiser. And I wish you that, so I am not going to spoil you.

8. Kese

Kese Fapstronaut

Thanks very much!

9. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

Agreed. Couldn't agree more with this. What a girl says is completely different than what she actually thinks. Women aren't logical and straightforward creatures like men are. You have to understand that this girl is only texting you because she needs that validation and attention. That's how women operate. A women will have your number/snapchat/or gram because she wants to feel validated from getting your attention. Cut her off, and focus on other girls. Make sure the next person you wanna shoot a shot with, is given you mutual communication, this will save you a lot of hurt. Time to cut this girl off and move on.

10. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

Maybe she just feels more comfortable communicating her feelings behind a screen.

11. Kese

Kese Fapstronaut

Mate you were 100% right!!! She rejected me passively, she didnt want to hurt me but i made a decision and i have now cut her off completly from social media and talking to her in person. I will see her in school and i sitt next to her almost in every class but i will never go back to talking whit her. Beacuse she clearly doesent like me and its time to focus on my studies!!! So almost a week had passed after this rejection and yesterday she contacted one of my freinds and she had asked him to ask me if i could unblock her but Oh heell no. We also found whit my good friends that she was adding random boys on snapchat who were from our school. Beacuse she added one of my best friends on snapcaht but she doesent know that we are really close friends whit this guy xdd. Anyway after i blocked her she started to snap my friend crazy like being flirty and that, basically looking for attention. Thats when we relized that she was using me for her ego boost thats why she was acting like "intressed" towards me. I was basically boosting her ego by asking her question EVERY night and day, praising her daily and just asking her what she had done during that day. I think i did the right thing, and apoligize for not listening to you xdd. But hey its my first time asking someone out so im a noob xdd. Should have listened to you in the beginning. Thanks mate!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2021