1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Crush rejected me without even confessing

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ineedtobealive, Mar 7, 2021.

1. ineedtobealive

ineedtobealive New Fapstronaut

I'm 17 and I really like a girl from my school. She is the topper in our whole school and I'm not that lagging behind her. due to covid, I hadn't written notes and I was lagging in my studies since then. I was so reluctant to message her. So I convinced myself that I would ask her for notes and start the conversation. But she didn't reply but later 1 month or later she gave the notes to my friend and he shared it with me. I hadn't messaged her since because I had thought that she blocked me or something. So we have been seeing in school and make eye contact sometimes. So yesterday I wanted to check whether she blocked me. So I simply typed the letter 'M' and send it. Turns out she didn't block me. But minutes later she messaged me like this

"SIMPLY DONT WASTE YOUR TIME...STUDY SOMETHING AND PASS YOUR EXAMS..OK
    IF I HAVE THE TIME I WILL SEND YOU THE NOTES
    OTHERWISE PLZ DONT MESSAGE"

I was so fucking terrified at reading this. She treated me like shit, she's superior to everyone else and shit!! IDK what to say
    I thought that she liked me :(
    What is your opinion about her?

2. The Archangel

The Archangel Fapstronaut

As a fellow teen to another teen, just ask her out and get it over with - fuck her "superiority". I wasted so much time thinking about girls in high school, wondering if they liked me or not, assessing all the signs, etc that it ruined my studies and hurt my mental health. At 16, I got rejected by the first girl I asked out and it wasn't as terrifying and embarrassing as I thought. In fact, it was actually a great experience because I felt super cool for conquering a fear and I could finally forget about her. I only wish I could've asked out every single crush I had so I wouldn't have tortured myself all those years (I'm sure most of them would've said yes too). Don't worry about people making fun of you for it. I was actually respected by my peers and even my teachers. People I know who did get made fun of only got picked on for an hour - a week and that's it. It's really not that bad. They also don't have the balls to pull it off, so what they say shouldn't really mean anything.

So just do it. Stop wasting time and just ask her out because trust me, it will be totally worth it.
    2 outcomes:
    1. She says yes - fucking hooray!!
    2. She says no - it can be very awkward, but she's out of your mind. Maybe some light teasing by the grade for a short time or better yet, you gain their respect. You also gain experience and confidence for the next girl you approach.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  3. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

She sounds like a bish, don't waste your time on her and move on.

4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Run away from her man, what an awful attitude you just text her a simple favour and she replies in such a rude manner. Also what a masculine way to answer not very feminine.
    And also think if she treats you like that not even knowing you that much if you were a couple she will treat you even worst.
    You just fell in love of the idea of her not of who she is, now you know. Just run safe yourself the trouble, erase her number, dont talk and think about her.
    Also dont look at her in the school.
    She wont change her attitude or ways because of you.

5. Jtstill423

Jtstill423 Fapstronaut

She's got an ego problem if she has to message that. Maybe she's a girl that gets asked out all the time or maybe you pestered her all the time? Either way, I wouldn't waste another breath with her. You got better things to worry about.

neversilenced1662 likes this.
  6. DuckofDeath

DuckofDeath Fapstronaut

Damn, it always blows my mind that some people think they can treat others so badly. This girl has absolutely no chill whatsoever.

Try not to let her get in your head. Other take some time away from trying to date, or move on to a different girl (preferably one with a shred of decency)

neversilenced1662 likes this.
  7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

She basically ignored you. That's all you need to know. She is not into you.

She gave the note to your friend, maybe she is into him or consider him her friend. But this has nothing to do with you.

You are chasing a woman that ignored you. Don't waste your time. Have some selft respect.

Listen to her... don't message her anymore. She don't want to talk to you or help you.

Why do you want to date a woman that terrifies you? Go and look for a woman that is kind and want to talk to you.

That's her problem, your problem is that you like a woman that treat you that way. Don't be a sucker.

Nothing.. move on. Don't even respond her message. People that treat you like shit get the gift of missing you. Your life is going to be a lot better without people like this woman in your life.

A woman that is into you is never going to ignore your text messages. She is going to get out of her way to help you. She is going to be extra sweat when she talks to you.
    She is the opposite of all of that, she don't like you at all. She want's nothing to do with you.. so.. move on and start to choose a little better who you like.

8. My opinion ? RUN FROM THIS WOMEN, What a poor attitude this women has for what you wrote and the way this women wrote you back leads me to one conclusion THIS WOMEN IS NUTS. Also stop saying she is superior that just puts you down. You want a women in your life that is a blessing not a headache

Fat Boy likes this.
  9. Why would you do that hombre?

10. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Wow.... you, my friend, have dodged one hell of a bullet... It's a damn good thing (for you) that she didn't take a liking to you.

In the future, if a girl doesn't text you back, she's just not that interested, so find someone else to ask out.

11. Loving Loveless

Loving Loveless Fapstronaut

Quiet a few negative remarks towards the lady in question. As none of us knows the full situation and are really goong with what you wrote my opinion is a lot different. Key things to note. I've done that dont message me thing to many. At 17 in my second diploma. At 20 in my final year degree.

You said she mention if she had time. This could just be a focused individual who wishes to concentrate on acing her education.

And to thoses who would come out and say, I'm defending her. I do not know her, nor will I ever... but if shes a level headed or strong minded individual that wants something badly. You can definitely expect statements like this.

I was also the top in school. I even turned it into a business for a few of my classmates eho graduate with me. I suppose, being in that position of "Ace" attracts everyone. I graduated with the highest average in my year. I also had the most 90s and in from a British institution that marks on a minus, that is near impossible.

I see it as someone trying to be there best. I definitely had to cut off the excessive help I gave to others as my personal time became limited. The first guarantee is that you are not the first or last to contact here.

And to all those referring negatively, learn to judge when the majority or entire situation is made clear. That lasse can be having a hard time at home and portraying this "superior" person is just a coping method.

Either way, she is only superior to you in what you allow her to. Similarly my boss is superior to me in decision making for the company that can affect me. But he cannot decide on personal matters in my life.

From her point of view.

12. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

The only problem I see here is that your self-esteem is dependent on her opinion of you and her treatment of you. Even if she welcomed your advances and turned out to like you back, would you wanna be so emotionally influenced by her like you already kinda are?

I've been in your shoes and I know how things feel. I used to be sensitive to what girls thought of me in a negative way. I was needy, and it almost feels to me now that I was begging for their attention and approval. I didn't realize how pathetic my situation was until I developed myself later by setting meaningful goals to fill the void for my self-esteem.

You're fortunate that you've found this community while you're 17.

As someone a few years older, I'd say focus on yourself first. Do things for yourself that feel meaningful, rewarding and fulfilling. Work out, find a skill to learn and develop, abstain from PMO, develop healthy habits, etc - whatever suits you. Do things that will make you feel accomplished and proud.

Good luck.

Loving Loveless likes this.
  13. What is this, high school? Idk man, I'd never date a high school girl lol

I would just try to forget about it. You will have a crush on a different girl soon

Rationaliser likes this.
  14. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

If she is good student ask her too send the answers of an exam your doing

15. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I'm in the only one thinking that a horny teen wants some sexy girl piece and basically that the whole thing is pretty unreliable?

For all I know she could be into him and teasing him checking his character, or wanting to throw up when he speaks to her.
    Or she is into his friend and the man is just doing some mind joggling.

Is a waste of time nonetheless, focus on science boy.

Loving Loveless likes this.
  16. Don't take this type of treatment from a girl at your school. Reminds me of when I was in 8th grade and I liked a girl that I thought was my friend but then she turned into someone that hated me and went around talking about me in a bad way. I get a similar vibe from your story, so I would not give her anymore attention.

17. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

Everything ain’t for everybody, if you really really really want it. Try face to face, things get lost in translation with text and emails. You can read body lingo, tone, facial expressions in person. I’d say pass on her and get with one of her friends. Her friend will talk about you to her and she will realize what she lost. Sounds like you just dodge a bullet bro, I wish a chick would put all that hostility in her voice over the letter M hahah. But respond back “my apologies, wrong person hope all is well” and don’t think or look at her anymore. Don’t even give her rent space in your head. But do step up and be a better friend if she needs it.

18. Loving Loveless

Loving Loveless Fapstronaut

I appreciate how most make out the lady in question to be a bad person in relation to the user. Strange enough Sicko, there was another thread where it was a guy rejecting a girl. Saw you also commented in that one xD. I guess that one is relateable.

19. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I'm not following, if anything I can find this one more relatable hahaha
    What I said is I don't find this guy perception of whatever is going on reliable.