1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Justice League Snyder Cut

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AtomicTango, Mar 22, 2021.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Pretty self explanatory. Has anyone here seen it yet? What did you think of it?

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  2. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

I haven't found the time to watch it but from what I've heard from people who have, it's pretty damn good.

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

It's a massive improvement on the theatrical cut, that's for sure.

4. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

I've only ever seen the animated movies and TV shows to be honest. This one will be the first real DC movie I see.
    But even if it's amazing I don't think anything could outdo justice league and justice league unlimited lol

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Well its certainly not better than the cartoons, those have much more "classic" versions of the characters and have way more of everything in them. The movies are not terrible but they arent amazing either. The Snyder Cut is just a massive improvement on the Whedon Cut.

I think one of my biggest issues is how Warner Bros are stuck in a neverending limbo of restarting their movie franchises, thus ensuring we never get DC movies with some of the secondary League members. Now it looks like they are gonna reboot Superman again with another actor and its like, fucks sake, why?

Candun likes this.
  7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

What? No please no, the current guy is bloody superman.

Candun likes this.
  8. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

Tbh just divert all funds to animated movies and TV shows, leave movies to marvel

AtomicTango likes this.
  9. freewilly

freewilly Fapstronaut

10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Its just rumours but seems like they are wanting to go for a black Superman this time around. The focus is on making DC movies different from the MCU by having a "DC multiverse" where everything takes place on a different earth.

Warner basically just admitting they cant make a coherent universe work and are trying to contextualise this failure lmao

11. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

AtomicTango likes this.