1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap increased attraction.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Farzium, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Is there any truth to claims people on NoFap make when they say after abstaining they become more attractive and magnetic to other people? Is this just a placebo effect or is there actual scientific evidence for these claims? Would love to hear some of your guy's experiences if you yourself have felt more attractive, magnetic, and charismatic when on Nofap.

2. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I've never seen scientific evidence but I have experienced an increase in female attraction. I think it's that since starting nofap I see women differently and pay more attention to things besides T and A. I also feel more confident and have wayless anxiety about flirting and talking to women. I don't think it's some kind of nofap magic I think it's my mind focusing on different things

GreyApe likes this.
  3. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply. It definitely makes sense that when your mind heals you see women differently.

ElSabio likes this.
  4. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Nope. I'm married though and wear my ring 24/7 so I'm sure that kills any attraction women may feel toward me.

What I do notice on extended streaks though is that I seem to have a lot more influence with people. My recommendations at work are almost always followed (even though I'm relatively low on the org chart), my requests are responded to in a crazy short amount of time and people just generally throw friendlier vibes my way. My money seems to go farther too.

Heracles1268 and ElSabio like this.
  5. Yujirō Hanma

Yujirō Hanma Fapstronaut

Im on day 22 now, and just now 2 girls called me attractive

6. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

it is 100% true.

no solid scientific proof because modern science purposefully disregards everything thats uncommon or unknown to the common man, or makes us POWERFUL and STRONG for FREE.

Yet, if you ask about ANCIENT SCIENCE, thousands years old then yes, they based their whole branches on it (tantra for example)
    semen carries ENERGY

with time, energy gets absorbed into YOU
    even if you leak a bit of semen in wet dreams.

try it.

100000% true.
    I dont have much will to convince anyone, because you can bring the horse to the water but you cant make the horse drink the water.
    if youre the type of a guy who disregards links and sources, then you will disregard this post too
    but if you really want to see, try it yourself.

this is worth more then 10000 of studies sponsored by corporate pharma

7. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

theres more to life and semen retention than mere placebo or hormone, testosterone levels etc

the more you retain the more complete is your aura, your electromagnetic field emitted by your heart.

your voice become lower.

as above so below.