1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention prevents aging ? Fountain of youth ? Gaining super powers ?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by nfpexperiment, Apr 6, 2021.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Wondering, does semen rentention makes you age slower ? U are trying to keep all the precious protein inside so maybe it makes u age slower ? Makes u more intelligent ? The protein goes to brain neurons repair or growth ? The protein is Super soldier serum kinda like captain america lol ?

Br,
    Nfpexperiment

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  2. I do belive that one gets alot more energy and is less hungry and there fore needs to eat less

3. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if a consistent practice of semen retention is correlated to longevity and reduction of health issues. Conversely, PMO is correlated to stress and depression so it likely hastens aging and shortens the lifespan.

Yes, it does, but probably indirectly. The patience, restraint and discipline alone required to hold your seed over long periods of time absolutely strengthens the intellect.

4. J053H32n4nd32

J053H32n4nd32 Fapstronaut

You do age slower when you retain semen. It does make you more intelligent. It's a lot like the super soldier serum lol. It's the fountain of youth.

5. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yup. People say I look 15/16