ALCHEMICAL/Sexual Transmutation GROUP

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by jojojo888, Jun 2, 2021.

1. jojojo888

jojojo888 Fapstronaut

We will start the group with 3 members and work up to a maximum of 9. The basic requisite of this group is that you practice a morning routine, midday and nighttime routine with an activity that will transmute your past karma (whatever decisions you made in the past that caused you to be where you are right now) into an intention followed up by concrete actions that will manifest your desires. The alchemical routine is up to you, you can journal, do yoga, weightlifting, meditation, whatever works for you. If you don't know anything about alchemy I can provide you with basic powerful meditation/QiGong/Yoguic practices to build up your energy from scratch or if you already have a base we can build on top of that. I see a lot of people who try semen retention/hardmode and fail, the practices we will perform are going to be the key to successfully transmute the energy we will be building up in our bodies. The only rules will be to be respectful/mindful of others and we will have a telegram where we will share our HONEST thoughts/feelings that come up throughout the journey which goal is to build up our Discipline and reach a goal. perhaps 360 DAY streak for ALL our members

Retentionman, Toni7 and EpsilonDelta like this.
  2. When the group will start ? I'm interested.

Toni7 and jojojo888 like this.
  3. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Hi,

Very good idea. I recently relapsed, and I think one main reason for this is that the dammed sexual energy and horniness just completely perverted my mind and made me want to give in to all the bad things I'm trying to avoid. Hence, I'm trying to learn breathing techniques in an attempt to control this sexual energy instead.

However, I won't be able to be a part of this particular group since I probably can't sustain a midday meditation/breathing routine due to work. But I wish you the best and love the initiative!

Toni7 likes this.
  4. I really need to direct by body amount of steam that I collected through my nofap hardmode adventure. I don't have places to direct this energy, not even job and I feel this stored energy is kind of making me more heavy than before nofap.

Toni7 likes this.
  5. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

I feel you. The dammed horniness and sexual energy can really twist with your mind. A few days before my relapse, I started entertaining thoughts about everything from joining sex clubs to visiting prostitutes... After the relapse, I don't understand at all how I was able to think such thoughts. Moral of the story: if we don't know how to take care of this energy properly, it can express itself in ugly ways.

Toni7 and MeTP like this.
  6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Interesting, why don't you make this thread the group itself.

Toni7 likes this.
  7. jojojo888

jojojo888 Fapstronaut

We start tomorrow, I really want to use a platform like telegram for better communication purposes. HMU on telegram @MamodoKing

Toni7 likes this.
  8. jojojo888

jojojo888 Fapstronaut

You could do something short in your break, like a short journal entry or whatever you're comfortable with, I would have no problem if you skipped the midday practice either, as long as you're doing o.k., you can do whatever works for you

Toni7 likes this.
  9. I would like to participate. If it's OK that I won't check-in every day (some days I don't use any devices at all).

Toni7 and jojojo888 like this.
  10. jojojo888

jojojo888 Fapstronaut

Yeah its okay message me through telegram @MamodoKing

Toni7 likes this.
  11. I wrote to you jojojo888 on telegram (@MamodoKing) but you didn't respond ?

12. billiCH

billiCH Fapstronaut

Hey :)
    Is it still possible to join? I'm really interested, but I need some help for sexual alchemy. I'm not really experienced in it

13. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

I'm very interested. I've been looking for this precisely. I want to transmute my energy to achieve my goals and also to safely store this without any leakage. Are you a qigong master?
    I texted you to mamodoking but it says you havent been online since june 5

14. jojojo888

jojojo888 Fapstronaut

message me on Telegram, the group challenge is just starting @mamodoKing.I am a qi gong adept, I have a teacher that is a master from the Mao Shan Spirit fighting tradition