looking for a christian support group

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. WillNy

WillNy Fapstronaut

Hi there fapstronauts,

Currently on a bad relapse binge the past week after some succesful streaks. Been on this Nofap journey for 3 years now but so far I have not reached 90 days yet. Needless to say I am terribly addicted and I need support of likeminded people.
    I have tried to fight this addiction alone for so long now, but recently I have been focusing on God more, and refound my religion. I prayed daily to God for strength and wisdom and I feel stronger now because God has shown me some wise and powerful things lately. However I remained sinful and kept relapsing until yesterday. I know God will not let me go but I also feel like I need to connect with fellow Christians who are on the same journey.

I am looking for people who are interested in self improvement in general to exchange ideas and share Nofap/self-development experiences, and most importantly, people who are genuinely supportive of eachother.

A small active group of around 3/4 people would be best imo, so if you are interested in joining me to set up a whatsapp or telegram group let me know. (and if there are other groups out there which I can join, let me know as well :)

Cheers, Will

2. Welcome to the group! I am encouraged by your new-found commitment to take this sin seriously and eradicate it as a barrier that keeps you from moving deeper into God's love for you.

You are welcome to join our Discord server, if that would be a help to you: https://discord.gg/mSQJAzubMF

I am praying for you and cheering you on toward Christ and Christ-likeness!

Gina3111 and WillNy like this.
  3. WillNy

WillNy Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for sharing this, I am very exited to share my newfound faith with fellow Christians.
    I feel confident now that I know God is by my side.

Gina3111, XandeXIV and Tao Jones like this.
  4. SocratesTheKing

SocratesTheKing Fapstronaut

Hi there. Did you ever get a group up abs running?