1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days done

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by FpsMato, Jul 23, 2021.

1. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

So i finished 90 days.And I am seing some changes now like real changes.Iam more confident,attractive,disciplined,and i have attitute of not giving a fuck.Today I was out with girl who is very attractive like 8-9/10 and we are almost similiar in thinking.We had cuddles and we held hands on first date.So female attraction is definitely a thing.People often stare at me now.I built more muscle than ever like i built 3 kg on muscle after 2 months of hard workouts.I know begginer gains have something to do with it but I never built this ammount when i worked out before.And i almost feel like when i was a kid like super happy and joyful from life.But first 2 months were hell i was so depressed and hopeless and more shy than before.But now after 90+ days i feel little to no shyness.
    BUT THERE IS ONE THING YOU MUST QUIT BEFORE YOU START FEELING GOOD !
    Its sugar and caffeine and any high stimulant substance.Like i cant stress enough how important it is!Since I stopped eating too much sugar i never felt better.Thats it and keep going guys even when youre hopeless never give up!

2. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

What did you do when your body heats up and urges are blocking everything sane in your mind. How do you overcome the restless burning sensation of urges ?

3. Lucid111

Lucid111 Fapstronaut

good job; keep going!

FpsMato likes this.
  4. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

I go to gym.I get so exhausted from gym that i go to sleep when i get home.Every time after i go to gym i loose my urges for good 8 hours or so.Try it for yourself man.

MrBlue201, Targaryenn and Dovahkin101 like this.
  5. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

I like this idea of self confidence increasing after the 90 day mark. I'm on day 17 now and I only got this far because I decided 17 days ago to fix my sleep and implement a night and morning routine. I don't know if it's an obvious thing or not in the community here, but controlling your time, energy and thinking is super important for nofap. Basically not giving any opportunity of time to allow my mind to wander to PMO because I have oriented my life around big and meaningful goals and planning out all my time.

In some ways I find it harder to quit sugar and caffeine. Will you feel that much better by stopping them as well? I've been taking in less sugar lately but it's hard to tell what effect it's having.

FpsMato and cresyhorse like this.
  6. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

on your way to freedom bro, the morning/evening routine is a smart choice. it takes 60 days for a habbit to form, so in the first 60 days of nofap you gotta plan your time well so there's not chance of a relapse happening. after 60 days it becomes second nature.

about the sugar/caffeine intake. cutting on sugar is a very good self-control exercise. try to limit it to only the weekends and see how it goes.

Dovahkin101 likes this.
  7. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yes! That's a great way to handle it.