1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Games that you play?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by winterjay, Aug 11, 2018.

1. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    some old school twitch dm (ut'04 anyone?)... SHOULD try overwatch, but who has the time as a dad to really dedicate hours into becoming an expert at all new lore? ..loved most things from Bethesda over the years - tried ESO but meh mmo isn't really me even if rpg is rad... hopefully '76 will be my thing.. sometimes a 4x is relaxing, but man they take forever... my private casual addiction is all things tower defense, haha

not into battle royale or csgo - kinda afraid to get hooked on either, tbh... borderlands has got to be the best of the co-op crew so when is 3 coming out, right?!

sheesh, gaming used to be simpler when the market wasn't so fragmented.. my steam is a mess of things that aren't so alive anymore or that never get installed at all.

when we were younger it was like no money to buy, now it's like no time to play and a pain to keep up with the specs.

Roady likes this.
  2. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

I really enjoyed what I've played of it. I unfortunately have a habit of not finishing games that I'm really close to the end of but I've also been meaning to go back to it.

3. [​IMG]

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Lol that's awesome.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  5. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

I played Fortnite (yeah it's it's mainstream and shit) and Skyrim, know I will start with oblivion.

6. Trevelyan357

Trevelyan357 Fapstronaut

Haven't played any games in a while. When I was though, Perfect Dark 64 and Hitman: Blood Money.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

Just finished Devil May Cry 3 and playing a lot Death Cells, it's incredibly fun... I have the second part of the Megaman X collection in the wanting line to play.

8. Trying to complete all trophies for God of war and some Hollow Knight for relax.

9. Currently playing COD WWII, And my never dying game : CIVILIZATION VI

10. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

Dishonored. Simple enough, relatively short compared to some of the major titles out there, but each level is like a semi open world with different ways to accomplish your goals and things to find. Once I finish the dlc I'm going for a second, more thorough play through.

Master Chips likes this.
  11. Anti-ordinary

Anti-ordinary Fapstronaut

Lately I've been playing a game called "Rules of Survival" on my phone. Great game. Its pretty much like PUBG but on a phone, tablet. I wish a had a PC to play PUBG though haha.

12. I've been playing Ratchet and Clank Tools of destruction with my sister. I love that series, its just good simple fun.

13. NOOOOO!! Not Again ;)

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  14. I've been playing Destiny 2 and I love the elder scrolls games.
    Yeah, I'm old but I still play. :D

15. I don't play that many games .. I play overwatch. That's about it. Used to play many games for many hours before, but now just one game for around 2h.

16. jameswilkinson

jameswilkinson Fapstronaut

i play fortnite. best game. hit me up if you play too

17. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

18. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

try Distant Worlds Universe or wait for the second to come out.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  19. ProminentPosterior

ProminentPosterior Fapstronaut

The Metroid series is great

Golden sun 1&2 are great

Etrian Odyssey is great if you hate yourself and want to transmute that into fun (a series I’d highly recommend going in blind for- also don’t do the story mode for Untold if you decide to try the game)

Monster Hunter was great but I gradually lost interest after 4U (relic hunting spoiled me)