Question on STD's.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by garlotch, Aug 26, 2015.

1. garlotch

garlotch Fapstronaut

Hi,

If you are a virgin, and your 'sexual partner' is a virgin as well, and you 'procreate'. Is it possible for you or her, to get a Sexually Transmitted Disease?

I don't know much about STD's really, I'm just curious about that question.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

No. Go for it! :p

NoBrainer likes this.
  3. Booster

Booster Fapstronaut

Yes it is, if one of you has received that STD by other means, (drugs mainly), blood transfusions etc

Also you can catch STD's via oral etc, so while technically still a virgin

Also remember People lie

So yea its possible, The odds are another matter.

4. Haggis

Haggis Fapstronaut

They covered both sides of it :)

If both of you have had no sexual contact (in all it's forms) with another person, then yeah, odds are pretty much nil.

There are rare occurrences of it from things like blood transfusions or saliva from a fight and things like that, but they are extremely rare for the most part.

5. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Just bear in mind it is also possible to transmit STDs from mother to child (before or during birth).

6. NoBrainer

Just... be careful man. That's all I can say. We will never be able to completely eliminate the risk of transmitting STDs, but we can significantly reduce the risk by taking reasonable precautions. Now go and have some fun! :p

7. garlotch

garlotch Fapstronaut

Thank you all for your answers, it's all a lot clearer to me now. ;)

8. IGY

IGY Guest

What does HPV mean? High Performance Vagina? :p

9. NoBrainer

Human Pappilloma Virus

10. IGY

IGY Guest

Oh my, thanks. :oops: I've never heard of it. :confused:

11. 8BitsOfStuggling

8BitsOfStuggling Fapstronaut

Oh my goodness corrections are in order.

Mutual masturbation - MINOR RISK "But, it IS possible to get an STD if you’re masturbating with another person and touching each other’s genitals. STDs can also be spread by sharing sex toys"
    Kissing - Anytime bodily fluids are transferred you can share, however, like he mentioned its primarily Herpes 1, which is cold sores. I happen to have neither, and I would like to stay with no cold sores ever.
    Oral sex, nude rubbing all hold high risk as he said.

There are lots of "STDs" which are spread via skin contact, not just fluids.