1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Prostate Massage

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Bablu006, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Bablu006

Bablu006 Fapstronaut

Can I massage my prostate to get rid of Prostate Congestion which increases the urges?

2. grim77

grim77 Fapstronaut

yes it is possible

3. Bablu006

Bablu006 Fapstronaut

Will it be considered as a relapse if I release Prostatic fluid out of my penis.

4. jun007

jun007 Fapstronaut

I researched about this and seems like jogging is a really good exercise for prostate health. Reason behind that is rhythmic vibration during running. It helps with circulation system too!
    I’ve heard of prostate massage too, and tried a few times. I quitted because I didn’t want to risk relapse, as it always did for me…

5. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I don't think any of that activity will ultimately prove useful - sounds like you'd be getting into a fetish substitute. I think your addict-self is secretly exploring here, too, for alternative activity. Better to rewire your brain in normal, hands-off behavior.

6. No.

7. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

No. You're sexually stimulating yourself. The urges will go away, just get over the hill

Icouldprobablyhelp likes this.
  8. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

9000% agreed.

Our brains are extremely smart and complex.

Edit: a possible way is that your brain wants to help you. It's saying: "WE NEED TO HELP THIS GUY! HE DON'T GET THE DOPAMINE!! HOW CAN WE HELP HIM??" What it doesn't know is that you don't want to relapse.. It's the monkey brain..

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    AsangDam, JoeinUSA and modernstore99 like this.
  9. Bablu006

Bablu006 Fapstronaut

Thank u so much for your replies ❤️.
    I would try not to relapse or go into any fetishes. I will try to exercise to get rid of this congestion.

locked boy nyc and Yambo like this.
  10. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

I think it depends on what your goals are. If your goal is a total 90 day reboot then massaging your prostate may be counterproductive, as it could lead t relapse if it feels "stimulating" for you. And in 90 days, you don't need to be quite as concerned about long term prostate health since it's a short period of time. If your goal is long term semen retention and you plan to go months without ejaculation, you may want to start massaging it every 2-4 weeks for an hour or so to clear out excess fluids (not semen, which you are retaining, but other fluids that build up in the prostate and can be toxin if not flushed periodically). From what I've read this is how you maintain good prostate health without ejaculation.

11. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Urges are 99% psychological. Calm your mind and your soul and urges will be diminished.

The body knows what to do.Don't do stupid things.

matrix. likes this.
  12. Medicago

Medicago New Fapstronaut

Qigong shaking has helped tremendously with circulation due to the rhythmic vibration and breathing exercises for channeling energy from the genitals to the brain have helped me increase the efficiency of my body Anytime the genital region are being stimulated from outside is a trigger for relapse for me.