1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I´m afraid for the first love

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ChrisDiaz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, how are you?

I hope you all are good.

Before to start, I need to say that my fight with my addiction stills, but for a good way, I have a long way in front of my, just step by step. But today I have some different in mind.

I´m 19 years old, I fall in love with some girls, maybe four or five. They was beautiful and nice, but just that, no something real. I never had a girlfriend, so, I don´t have luck LOL.

Now, in the middle of my journey, I think about the first love, that love that I never experienced before, but, I hope someday it come real. I hope I´ll ready to enjoy it, healthy and responsible, but... I know that humans aren´t monogamus and the first girlfriend is a kind of "demo" (I hope I´m wrong), so, what happend with the love that ends in both parts, I´m afraid of it... Am I clear? Maybe is something confuse LOL.

Anyways, I hope we can chat about it. Good luck, see you.

2. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Thank you for your answer, a very good one. Yes... we just have the experiences and the opportunity with build more everyday with our values and heart.

Thanks for your time, and hope you´re right.

See you

WildEntheology likes this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Most of the times this is the case. But some people live all their life with the same person. You never know what is going to happen to you.

I see this from another way. I enjoy every experience i have in my life.
    A decade ago i will be debasteted after a break up, thinking that is the end.. that i will never be in love again or found someone like her etc.. today I enjoy every relationship I have. I live today and enjoy my current relationship. I don't knoe if it is going to last forever, a couple of years or just a few months. I just enjoy every moment and I know that if this didn't last in the future I will find another person to have more beautifull moments with.
    Now i can look back to my ex's and be greatfull of been able to share all that good moment with them.

ChrisDiaz likes this.
  4. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Thank you for take the time to read my post and share your opinion.

Yes, that´s true! we just have the present and always we have a new opportunity to find people and added to our life. Thanks for answer and yeah, I´m good now haha

5. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Hello again.

Just I want to add on this post that, I need to be healthy before a relationship, and understand that in a long time probably I won´t have a girlfriend is ok, and it´s fine.

Now, the present, is only mine.