1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Now that I can have Sex again...

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Golgo 13, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

So I have basically fully rebooted (120 days) and on 2 occasions I have thought about girls and jizzed in my pants just from thinking about them (no physical stimulation). So when I get an erection from when I am making out with a real girl what happens if I jizz in my pants from being too excited? Think about it, I havent jacked off or even really thought about girls in a sexual way in 4 months.

If I make out with a girl I fear Ill jizz in my pants too early before she can even start doing anything sexual and that would be awkward as hell LOL. I guess I don't know what I'm asking but are they're any suggestions you guys can tell me?

2. BranNuMe

BranNuMe Fapstronaut

Wassup man, I don't think you should worry about that man. If you are fully recovered, your refractory period should be extremely short which means, IF that does happen, you should quickly be re-aroused to FINISH HER (mortal kombat voice lol).

Thechosenone likes this.
  3. BranNuMe

BranNuMe Fapstronaut

Oh and congrats man!!!! 120 days is a big deal!!!

4. She'll probably just take it as a compliment man. :)

Limeaid and AnotherAnonymousWife like this.
  5. 8BitsOfStuggling

8BitsOfStuggling Fapstronaut

I am curious, you say 120 days but your counter says 113. That is a week difference. First, even that far in there is no benefit to lying, only harm. You don't need to impress anybody. Secondly, dry hump less and you should be okay. Also, if you do jizz, just keep going and she may not even notice.

6. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

I have had that happen with guys before and trust me it is a very good sign of being with a verile man. I was not grossed out or judgy..it is a natural bodily function.

HippyMinstrel likes this.
  7. Handzfree

Handzfree Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congrats on the 120 dude... Give yourself a pat on the back.

Don't give it a second thought. Instead, remember the fun in sex is what happens... It's not a competition, nor are there any rules. It's about connecting and enjoying intimacy. So what if it's early, late, before, after or whatever... Case in point... An unexpected fart in the middle of an intimate moment can either ruin everything or add a big chuckle.

Have fun... Please her and everything else will fall into place.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  8. sir fappanot

sir fappanot Fapstronaut

Also just saying that, like yo, if we keep going with this I'm going to jizz my pants because your just so damn gorgeous. She will most definitely take it as a complement.

9. SkyDoge

SkyDoge Fapstronaut

I couldn't even do that if I *wanted* to. You sir have a super power.
    And now I can't get that Lonely Island song out of my head

Golgo 13 likes this.
  10. 2XU_Strong

2XU_Strong New Fapstronaut

can anyone help me create a goal , im not sure how to do it- im new to the site , thanks guys your comments are awesome so glad i came on board

11. Pirlo23

Pirlo23 Fapstronaut

I'm 20 days in, my goal is to do 40 days to heal DE. Could getting oral from my gf set me back? I know I won't relapse, my goal is to gain sensitivity (due to death grip).

12. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

Pirlo23 you can always test it. If oral gives you an orgasm then it is ok. A mouth is very different from a hand. If you are still experiencing DE from oral then abstain from that as well for the full time (40 days or whatever you decide) then test again.

13. Pirlo23

Pirlo23 Fapstronaut

Thank you Limeaid!

Limeaid likes this.