1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ok NOW i'm committed

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DiegoSR, Nov 22, 2021.

1. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

THIS IS A COMMITMENT
    66 DAYS CHALLENGE

MY GOAL: wake up at 5am (1 hour before my standard alarm) and complete my morning routine, which is full of healthy activities

I know every single benefit that comes from that: from the mental clarity to the physical strength
    Somehow, despite all my good intentions, i couldn't do it and months have passed.
    I didn't give up and i won't in the future because i know that this is too important for me and my success

I read different books and learnt different tips and strategies to beat procrastination,
    but everything is useless without ACTION. I'm the only one who can do this

66 is the minimum number of days the brain needs to build a new neural pathway (they say), so that a new habit can replace an older one
    And just like the NOFAP challenge, the first 3 weeks are the hardest. Very very difficult for me

Today i completed the first day, so let's do this for 66 days

John Bergz likes this.
  2. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

I'm doing well. The last book i read, miracle morning, was nothing so special for me. I already knew all the postitive effects of a great morning routine. But that book taught me the power of affirmations.

Every evening, before going to bed, i read my affirmations. They are all about waking up early and grinding. And it actually works
    I'm waking up at 5 am and doing everything i have to do. only one day missed, and that was bad

I'm committed. But this, to be done correcty and build a long-lasting habit, MUST be done for 66 days with consistency
    CONSISTENCY is the key

So let's go

3. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Be obsessed mate.
    Everything else will be easy and effortless

DiegoSR likes this.