1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Nut December - Let's go!!!!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Revelute, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Mackintosh Slasher

Mackintosh Slasher New Fapstronaut

I hope I'm not too late to join haha

devsMind likes this.
  2. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

From my side so far so good-day 7 of December seems ok, my streak continuous :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

3. Samuel3.14

Samuel3.14 Fapstronaut

December 7. Going strong.

4. Marquis13

Marquis13 Fapstronaut

Day 10, had good dreams but woke up with urges. I think I have them under control

5. Samuel3.14

Samuel3.14 Fapstronaut

December 8. Still going.

6. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

lol , I posted this: No Nut December | NoFap® -without knowing about this thread! (also on this forum under 'challenges'). Anyways, I'm in, naturally. Great initative! We're 11 people in the challenge from our thread. Keep going guys!

To make the challenge a bit more exciting, in our thread we added some categories, such as:

1. 1-7 days: Frosty the Snowman
    2. 7-14 days: Santa's Elf
    3. 14-21 days: Santa's Raindeer Rudolf
    4. 21-28 days: Eligible to become a Santa Claus/Santa Trainee
    5. 28 -31 days: :emoji_santa:Santa Claus!:emoji_santa:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
    devsMind likes this.
  7. Samuel3.14

Samuel3.14 Fapstronaut

I relapsed, I'm out.

ReInForced_Elk likes this.
  8. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Checking in-for now still maintaining record streak, today will be 25th Day!:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

ReInForced_Elk likes this.
  9. a pink elephant

a pink elephant Fapstronaut

I could be Frosty the Snowman....I have gone 10 days without seeing any PMO.

devsMind and ReInForced_Elk like this.
  10. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

Congratulations, man! No, you are Santas Elf :D 4 more days and we're Santas Raindeer Rudolph. We move forward!

devsMind likes this.
  11. Marquis13

Marquis13 Fapstronaut

12. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Checking in - 26 Day!:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

DeeJ4y likes this.
  13. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Day 16 and 12th of December.

Doing okay. Some flashbacks still but I have been able to focus my thoughts on something else.

TRIGGER WARNING: heard the upstairs neighbor getting some. Made me feel uncomfortable so I immediately started watching youtube with volume up on my headphones. Made me feel a bit weird since I know right now that it will be a while until I even plan trying to have sex. Not like I am in a situation that I could have if I wanted to. But I trust in God and I know God knows what and when is the best for me.

END OF TRIGGERING CONTENT Stay strong guys, we almost half way through the month. Stay alert and God bless you all.

devsMind likes this.
  14. Marquis13

Marquis13 Fapstronaut

No PMO for the remainder of the month at least!

devsMind likes this.
  15. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Checking in - 28 Day!:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    Guessing that it will kinda make me Santa Claus!:emoji_santa:
    Stay strong, I wish you have a great day ahead!:emoji_four_leaf_clover:

16. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

18th of December, 22nd day of streak.

Had a case of blue balls for few days, still a bit of recovering to do. Hopefully it will go away fully. Urges every now and then but I do not feel exited or get aroused from them. I just try to focus on something else. Its like someone is poking me every now and then going hey you want some candy? During the first few times I might even consider them for a while but after a while I start just getting annoyed like stop, I do not want that candy, it is bad for me. Please stop I have other thing to focus on.

Hope all of you are still going strong.

devsMind likes this.
  17. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Glad to hear that someone else is still strong-we will make it Bro!
    Today I reached 33 day today-never before done that, I have low energy, lazy and already ate unhealthy but finally waking up from that and will try to make rest of day be valuable!

DeeJ4y likes this.
  18. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I remember those phases during reboot, when you become tired and sleep in and dont feel like doing much. Dont be do hard on your self! Sometimes we need rest, but be careful on spending time online and when you have nothing in particular to watch etc, when one just refreshes youtube front page for example. Improve slowly and add stuff gradually to not stress too much. Stay strong bro!

devsMind likes this.
  19. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Makes total sense-thanks for that!;)
    On my side still good-hitting 35 day today:D

DeeJ4y likes this.
  20. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

26th of December

Still doing okay, I had a week full of work but finally two days off. I have to be careful to not spend too much time online to avoid a relapse. 5 days left of this challenge. Lets hope that everyone still in it will succeed.

devsMind likes this.