1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Went on a date the other day

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Jan 27, 2022.

1. It went quite nice. We were hanging out for six hours. Not sure how it got so long but it didnt feel too long. Six hours was just right. We flirted a bit, ended up at her place and really just talked for a few hours about absolutely anything. No topic scared her and we didnt have a single awkward moment. Her eye contact was really strong the entire evening. And her apartment looked like something from a fashion magazine. I wasnt really thinking about kissing her but it would have been natural. She had really tall leather boots and even longer socks. The rest of her clothing was black silk I believe. Pretty eye catching. She was tall as well. 177cm and slim. At the end of the date she asked me when we should meet again. I told her that I will be in town in a few weeks maybe. She insisted on meeting me again on Sunday. Her place. Netflix and hot chocolate. She has been in contact daily trough sms. Suggesting places to hang out and stuff to do. I am looking forward to meeting her again on Sunday. Not used to the girl taking this much initiative though. She seems really confident. Now I just need a good streak I guess. I dont know her too well yet but it was a really good first impression. She seemed emotionally and intelectually intelligent. And probably with a good intuition since she didnt really need a lot of information to conclude that I am not a serial killer or something. I mean I look pretty dangerous at 1.90 tall and a hulky frame. I even went caveman recently and havent shaved in a while. She asked me about my beard and I told her I was going caveman until I achieve some life goals. She seemed impressed. Told me that maybe I should trim it just a little until next time but that she likes beard.

2. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Sounds pretty good! She's making it easy for you which is a good sign. The beard thing is a sh*t test. She wants to see how easily she can get you to change yourself for her. I'd advise you keep it exactly as it is. She sounds like a woman who has plenty of options so it's all the more important you keep your masculine frame around her which means not giving in to every little thing she wants. And go for the kiss next time. ;) Good luck!

NF SINCE BIRTH and Oliver Gunter like this.
  3. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

Sounds very promising. Good luck and enjoy!

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  4. That's a red flag imo.
    Stay with your own agenda man.
    That will be the first step in adapting yourself to her.

5. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

how is that a red flag ?

NF SINCE BIRTH and Oliver Gunter like this.
  6. Thanks :) I sort of knew it was a shit test so I didnt promise anything. It wouldnt be fun if she wasnt a little challenging. Not afraid of giving her opinion and also the occassional shit test and banter to see how I react. I did trim my beard a little but that was because si hit the gym 3 times. I will get it properly done at a barber after 10 visits. I made it barely noticeable. I took just enough to not give her rash burns when I go for the kiss.

7. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

I'm happy for you man. How s been your mind reaction after it? Did you fantasize on her (if yes could it be a possible trigger)? And mostly did you tell her about your addiction (if yes, what was her reaction)?
    I'm honestly curious since i spending a lot of time with a girl as well at the moment, we definitely got close as friends but now it's kind of leading in a different way.
    For me the whole situation is really challenging.

8. Second date today. We went for a walk, then watched TV at her place for a few hours. She had some huge letters on her tights. It said "Just do it" I believe. I tested the waters with kissing her. Grabbed her by the shoulders and looked her into her eyes but it made her uncomfortable. Maybe too much and too fast. Think I skipped a few steps. The window of opportunity closed after that. Not permanently I believe but for the evening.

She didnt say anything about it but I made sure to not rush anything. Maybe she is less confident than I gave her credit for. We had a really good time anyways and talked for hours.

Relax, nothing is under control.

She is still insisting on meeting already on Saturday, in less than a week. I will be visiting her city for a week. Seems like she wants to meet every day but one because she is driving her mom to the hospital that day, so thats a lot of dates.

I wont be alone neither. I have invited 8 girls over at different days the entire week. All of them are just friends. I didnt do it on purpose to make her jealous or anything. It is just that I need plans in case she flakes. And she is probably meeting most of them. If she shows up anyways. There is no way to know and I am trying not to think about it at all because nothing ever goes according to plan.

Da Victi likes this.
  9. Da Victi

Da Victi Fapstronaut

@NF SINCE BIRTH
    Good to see you're still here, with us, nofapsincebirth!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
    NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  10. Thanks :) Its been over 10 years now. Wish you all the best.

Da Victi likes this.