1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap bronies thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thexcrimsonxghostie, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Rainbow Dash is the boss :cool:, but what the fuck is this Pinkie Pie thing.. Hmm the story is really stupid and yes i started to watch it. I dont know how long i ll do it, lets see how the show is.. It looks really girly and the characters are at the moment very stereotype and monotonous. I only like Rainbow Dash and Spike (Dragons are allways awesome, does he become a giant dragon one day? Would be epic xD) Maybe i ll change my opinion about MLP later, i dont know. /)

2. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

All the characters are indeed purposefully stereotypes.

3. They are purposefully stereotyped to make a point. That individually we are weak, but together we are strong. The show does a good job of showing that each of the main characters has certain traits that others don't have and that these traits combine make the team very strong. And, in some cases a perceived weakness, like Rarity's obsession with her looks, actually becomes a strength, like when she uses her tail to give the dragon a new mustache so the ponies can cross the river.

Found this on youtube, hahaha!

Calm, Dizzy Lotus and SolidCroft like this.
  4. Quick question... are their any members of Equestria Forums on here currently? I think it might be down again.

5. Ok its good, i think i ll stick to it.

SolidCroft likes this.
  6. I've always been a Flutterfan. She makes me think of who I used to be and when I see her progress towards being a stronger woman I see what I went through to become a stronger man. I hope to see her progress further and perhaps I could learn something.

Dizzy Lotus and SolidCroft like this.
  7. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

Yes. Literally "one day".

AdamJibril and Dizzy Lotus like this.
  8. SolidCroft

SolidCroft Fapstronaut

I like Pinkie she is the type that no matter how bad I am she will never give up on me.

9. /) , yeah of course, she is cool. But my first thoughts after episode 1 were "WTF is this thing" :-D. Rainbow Dash is still the best :cool:

10. I hate Gilda, i mean she is soo mean .. :(:mad:

11. Well, I think Gilda redeemed herself in her most recent appearance. But she still has a ways to go though