1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day to day of self improvement 200+ days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Amenquaruzz8, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Hey guys 240 days in, :D
    been feeling good, had mad urges waking up today, decided to use the urge and put it to good use.:mad::p
    I'm currently at college making new work out program for new clients, got a girls FB Details, going to get some food (complex carbs and some protein), relax and go to Boxing training later just to keep my fitness up and work on hand tech to benefit my Muay Thai kickboxing.;)

So this program is new, I decided to focus on Functional strength, and made it a hybrid program cardio, strength, hypertrophy(muscle building) and power and some flexibility.
    ...its not done yet, but, I wanted you guys to check it out, say what I can improve on & what would make it more appealing, but, I'm not sure how to upload it :(

Stay Strong bro's, going to make a video in the evening on my YB channel if the wifi works in my bed room too.:cool:

How has every one been, what has everyone been doing to improve themselves?:)

Jimb0 and Christopher Palmieri like this.
  2. Taariq

Taariq Fapstronaut

All the best! bro wish you more sucess in life

Amukadi8 likes this.
  3. Christopher Palmieri

Christopher Palmieri Fapstronaut

Good man. I'm sure your exercise regime will easily help to control cravings, regardless of setup.

I am 50 days in P 20 days no MO. And day 6 no drink... Honest 2 god here. Quitting PMO is very easy atm. I have focus my quititng energy on alcohol. I Had a massive craving after construction work yesterday. EMpty stomach... late etc. I Somehow controlled it... man that was so close. I Was so close... I asked for help from powers greater than I.. I have no doubt I couldn't have done it without em. I treat myself to a cheese pizza yesterday(I am vegetarian). :D. I figured it out how 2 quit! MWUHAHA!

One thing at a time i will Shed my addiction skins, until I am pure again!

Amukadi8 likes this.
  4. ThatOneGuy56

ThatOneGuy56 Fapstronaut

Pretty good, I'm in school rn so all of my reading and learning goes to that and has been my main focus as well as a sport after school.

5. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Hey my bro's 241 days in, booooooom!

GOD DAMN MY DAY HAS BEEN WACK!! ;)
    woke up, went college LRC(computer room) to make some ideas to improve my exercise regime, ended up reading some NoFap post on the sub reddit, drank 2 green tea's, a bag of salted plantain chips, one Maxi nutrition chocolate, hazelnut & raisen protein flapjack and a hot salt fish patie.:p

After eating all the food I felt so fucking horny!o_O A powerfull urge came arose from within me, not the urge to PMO, but, something more deep and grounded, something so powerfull, but really intensly empowering!....Raw, Primal, Untamed Masculine Essence...
    I felt so alive. I thought to myself: "wow, Oh fuck, I need to bust, I really wanna cum, I wanna get something pregnant!",:confused::mad::)
    ....When ever I eat a combinating of sweet and Spicey food I feel the need to release my seed.
    At that moment I just couldn't sit still at my computer desk so I done 3 sets of 50 press up's, took a piss & approached a female in the college cafe, didnt get a number, but just wanted totest my self confidence.:D

Went home, meditated for 15 minutes, chilled a bit then took the train to Fight For Peace Gym and done a tough, grueling Muay Thai Kickboxing training session.
    Man I swear It was so great, we jumped rope for 15 minutes and done plyometrics exercises(Pressups, jump squats, burpees, tuck jumps, mountain climbers, sprints), shadow boxing, then we got Thai pads trained some amazing technique drills.
    Then world champion Daniel Sam asked me to spar 1st with Kingsley (K1 and Muay Thai fighter) & 2nd Ricardo (a Portugese professional kickboxer).
    ....It was my first sparring session in like 2 months, and duuuuude I got my ass whoooped, but, I learnt alot, not a lower my hands, be patient, brave and put your balls on the table...

I'm not gonna lie, I lost a bit of confidence after the 2nd sparring session with Ricardo, I went in my head and my Anxiety started to come back, I thought, "man, what would my future wife and child think if they saw this, I seriously have been slacking, fuck this will never happen again".
    I made a promise to myself that I'm gonnna Improve myself, up my game, bounce back and surpass my former self.:mad::cool:

I got home 2 hour ago, cooked 2 medium boiled Eggs, Brown rice, Sardines, 3 Plantain's fried in Coconut Oil & butter and drank a Banana Nurishment protein smoothie; I was a bit bored so I did 111 Press ups on my balcony in the cold.

Total Push Up's Done today(Not Including Muay Thai session) = 261

Stay Strong bro's I hope everyone's doing well.

@Taariq Thanks brother, best wishes for the future!
    @Christopher Palmieri congrats on the 20 days no MO, you really did deserved that cheese Pizza bro, were all really proud of you ;)
    @ThatOneGuy56 Hey bro keep reading, absorb all the infomation that you can brother, keep playing and excel in your sports too, my Positive thoughts are with you bro :D

6. Christopher Palmieri

Lmfao.. I know want 2 impregnate something. LOL!

Amukadi8 likes this.
  7. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Yeah lol, theat strong Biological need to..Yeah haahha, anyway bro, I just got out of Maths class and I thought you might like this Music group:
    https://manushrine.bandcamp.com/album/blame-us
    every song you listen to do 25 press ups :D

Jimb0, Naois and Christopher Palmieri like this.
  8. Christopher Palmieri

Lol such a fanatic. KEWL MUSIC MAN!

Amukadi8 likes this.
  9. Naois

Naois Fapstronaut

Loving your posts Amukadi8 and congrats with all your fine achievements. Keep them coming. Stay strong, stay awesome! :cool:

Amukadi8 likes this.
  10. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Having Strong urges even after a no pmo streak of 241 days?????

Amukadi8 likes this.
  11. Jimb0

Jimb0 Fapstronaut

Very nice on reaching 241 days. Read your previous two posts. Awesome stuff man! Keep up the good work and I like your attitude about beating your former self. Your words give me so much confidence. It makes me want to go and work out harder! Good luck with the Muay Thai. I'm sure you're going to get better with that kind of attitude and the self-control you've been working on with nofap. The sky, the moon, and the stars are yours! All the best :)

Amukadi8 likes this.
  12. JakcAnthony

JakcAnthony New Fapstronaut

nice man, stay efficacious

Amukadi8 likes this.
  13. Ryan Veitch

Ryan Veitch Fapstronaut

Amukadi8 likes this.
  14. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Naois likes this.
  15. Naois

Naois Fapstronaut

ENFJ here!

Amukadi8 likes this.
  16. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Hey guys 245 Days in this Journey!:cool::D;),
    Its really late, my wifi's working so I decided to be productive and entertain my creative impulse so I just made a new NoFap video, giving some updates of my personal battles, mental game, motivation and I just want to give a big Thank you for all your support along the way.
    We can, we will become our best selves for our future, we will become better than how w were yesturday, if I can do it so can you!
    Heres the Link to the Vid :oops::eek:

In NoFap, we wil grab life by the balls.
    Stay Strong Brothers.
    Praise Ahmen.

Christopher Palmieri and Naois like this.
  17. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Thanks brother Glad you like It.

Thanks bro, I will become a strong, grounded confident man.
    Yeah Urges or What i like to call DNA pulls, Its telling me it wants to reproduce, lol, you know what I mean man... :)

I'm glad I helped, we can all achieve something great, Its all about focus and attention and the willingness and drive to do it.
    All The best bro's, thank you all for the inspiration and support ;)

18. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

19. Christopher Palmieri

I love that man. BE LIKE WATER BABY!

Amukadi8 likes this.
  20. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

!!!!Hey guys 247 day's in Boooom!!!!:D:cool: NSFW!!! TRIGGERS WARNING!!!!
    I just got in college 2 hours ago, met up with that Samantha chick(5-6/10), thick chick, we went to one of the up stairs college offices, chatted a bit,(keep in mind I was doing my best to be confident, congruent and lead the interaction which led me to my 1st near-sexual experience with a women) we talked about fetishes, alcohol, what she enjoys during sex, what we would do to each other, etc.:eek::p

So I asked her to sit on me, turned the light off, started touching, playing with her big tits while playing with her pussy over her jeans tho:oops:, I didn't get to finger bang her properly, the way I wanted to, but I worked with what I got and I did it strongly, I made her wet, nearly made her Cum, but since its college lunch time, there's always people walking past the offices, so I could not make her gush. :mad::(
    we stopped & started multiple times because there were students and teachers walking past, I got exited by the thrill of being caught, so I switched the light of and just started to play with her wet pussy, big tits(36EE) and squishy round ass, she even might (fingers crossed xx:eek:o_O;)) be coming over my house on the week end to fuck, I really want to bust a nut inside a female, but at the same time don't want to lose my super powers. ( she said she wants my kids, but, I know It's a child support trap:rolleyes::confused::().

I'm Gonna have to do those Taoist sexual energy PC muscle exercises( to stop the sperm flow, so I don't get her pregnant, even tho my body tell's me This is a reproduction opportunity.) and redirect the sperm up my spine to my pineal gland :p;).

Man what a beastly day, I'm going to get some Jamaican food, drink some water and then rest and then goto Boxing at FFP Gym.
    Its been a mad 7 months of NOFAP, Its like I've learned so much about myself, finding my inner confidence, strength, developing congruence, intergrity and abundance and deep grounded purpose.
    Its all thanks to NoFap and your support.

Stay Strong Guys, keep positive :D

Attached Files: