1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ive had this dream

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Hold the Line, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

I was at my balcony, i saw a husky dog ran to the middle of the road, cars passing by were trying to evade him and moving on, after a few moments there was a crash between 2 cars, resulting in a chain crash.
    and shorly after, the dog was hit as well, he didn't get back up.
    Yesterday was one of the shitties days of my life, and i don't say it lightly.
    What do you think the dream means?

Resilience 16 likes this.
  2. Tbh any dream doesn't mean anything. How your day goes is not at all decided by your dreams. Dream is basically a crazy mix of all the things we see, hear or experience on that day or the day before. Try to remember you might have seen a husky live or on your phone that day, then you might have got the news of car accident or watched some movie which had car crashes. Your brain just mixed everything.

Hold the Line likes this.
  3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Dreams do not mean anything. They have nothing to do with road traffic accidents, huskies or whatever appears in them. The only relevance they can have is to the emotions you experience in the dream. Fear, stress, joy, relaxation, tension...

Hold the Line and Resilience 16 like this.
  4. calpoop

calpoop Fapstronaut

Some dreams mean something, others are meaningless. This one seems like a meaningless dream to ignore. Look out for the good dreams though!

Hold the Line likes this.