1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It came out but I did NOTHING

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Scooby Snacks, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Scooby Snacks

Scooby Snacks Fapstronaut

Well I'm just laying in bed then out of nowhere I feel it building and building then kaboom. Full orgasm. No touching or anything, now I gotta mess to clean up. But anyway how do I avoid that happening in the future?

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. craftyboi

craftyboi Fapstronaut

How long had it been since you last had an orgasm before that?

3. Wally542

Wally542 Fapstronaut

Being on NoFap doesn't mean you shouldn't orgasm at all.

Being on NoFap heals about 80% of the pain this addiction has caused to your body.
    The other 20% comes from eating healthy, doing sports, sleeping well and having SEX.

Going 500+ days on NoFap is good but there should be some way you have a release every now and then, go talk to some girls. Have some fun

Your brain receptors can't fully heal if you never have sex

IrishMan77 and Marshall 5 like this.
  4. Scooby Snacks

Not sure but a very long time

5. Scooby Snacks

Unfortunately for me I just don't ever get to meet any women, and the ones around are mostly single moms with lots of kids, tats, and bad teeth.

Well, if this only happens every now and then I guess it's ok. Just worried it might happen in public somewhere

6. Wally542

Wally542 Fapstronaut

As long as u don't have sex it will happen again yes. It's your body's natural way of saying it needs a release.
    If u don't give your body that release it will do it himself, this might happen in form of wet dreams aswell. If it happens without u doing anything it's not a relapse

7. IrishMan77

IrishMan77 Fapstronaut

Looks like there is no woman meeting your standards in your social circle.

If it’s of interest to you, you may consider extending your social circle, online (dating apps) or offline (activities, bars).

Thought?

wood_slab likes this.