UK Early Wake Up Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Filta, Apr 1, 2022.

If such a group existed would you take part?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Filta

Filta Fapstronaut

Hi,

I get up at 6am most days and find it makes me more productive and happier all day.

I was wondering if you may be interested in joining a 6:30am or 7am morning accountability group? I envisage a 15 minute video call with all participants where everyone gets to state their intentions for the day. This could definitely help us all live a more purposeful life.

The group is not starting yet. Your opinion on it would be great though - please choose the option on the poll above.

Thank you!

2. Luk28

Luk28 Fapstronaut

Hi,

in case you start the group, I'd be interested to join. I voted with yes. I'm from Germany, though. In my country it would be 7.30 or 8am then, which would be a perfect time for me.

Filta likes this.
  3. keyfekeder

keyfekeder Fapstronaut

Im not from UK but i feel like i could really use such a group. My country seems to be 2 hours ahead of UK but its perfectly OK since i already have an inconsistency about getting up at 8 AM

Luk28 and Filta like this.
  4. Filta

Filta Fapstronaut

So there is some desire for such a group. Interesting that you two people from different time zones would be interested as well… that’s something I hadn’t considered but it makes sense.

I will do more research into this and report back.

Luk28 and you_can_UK like this.
  5. shamrock19

shamrock19 Fapstronaut

I think I could dig this

6. Luk28

Luk28 Fapstronaut

When would you guys like to start?