1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which song are you listening on loop these days?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Resilience personified, Nov 10, 2021.

1. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I just love OST in general. Especially game music because they try to convey a general feeling whereas movies are usually tied to what is happening on screen.

RobbyGo36 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I didn't like this when it first came out but now I love it.

Resilience 16 likes this.
  3. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Ahh yes, the song my coworkers make fun of everytime it's on the radio

4. What i be vibing to when homies arent around

[​IMG]

5. BACKINCONTROL

BACKINCONTROL Fapstronaut

Since i learned about Skanderbeg

6. You albanian?

7. matibeatles

matibeatles Fapstronaut

8. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

9. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

10. Joseph Campbell

Joseph Campbell Fapstronaut

Burn by Juice, and Solo by Lous and the Yakuza... Oddly tranquil stuff, puts you right in the middle of yoself.

11. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Songs in rotation:

"Shot on Both Sides" - Magazine - Amazing band! Basically this band is the cocktail of Pink Floyd and the Buzzcocks! Can never go wrong with these groundbreakers!

"Life in a Northern Town" - The Dream Academy - Beautiful song that appeared in King of the Hill episode "Wings of the Dope." Beautiful episode. Here is an excerpt from the great Mike Judge himself in what happened when this episode aired.
    “I don't get as much fan mail as an actor or singer would, but when I get a letter 99% of the time it's pointing out something that really had an impact. Like after 'My Own Private Rodeo' all these people wrote to me and said Dale's dad inspired them to come out. And this was when it was still illegal to be gay in Texas and a few other states. Another one that really stuck with me was this girl who survived Columbine. See, "Wings of the Dope," the episode where Luanne's boyfriend comes back as an angel, aired two weeks after the shooting. About a month after that, I got a letter from a girl who was there and hid somewhere in the school when it was all going on. She said the first thing she was gonna do if she survived was tell a friend of hers she was in love with him. She never did. He ended up being one of the kids responsible for it. So you can imagine how - you know, to her, it felt wrong to grieve almost, and she bottled it up. But she saw that episode and Buckley walking away at the end and something just let her finally break down and greive and miss the guy. I remember she quoted Luanne - 'I wonder if he's guardianing some other girl,' or something along that line, because she never had the guts to tell the kid. That really gets to people at Comic Con.”

"Following Me" - The Human Expression - What a beautiful and quite underrated band! They broke up before seeing the impact they had made. Unfortunately, this is usually the fate of many-a-great bands who never breakthrough to an audience, but eventually gain a cult following.

"After a Fashion" - The Boys Next Door - Though the later incarnation of this band is so infinitely better than this one, this is still a great live reindition of this song. It never sounded that good on the album "Door, Door," but live, it is quite exquisite. The Birthday Party will always be the best goddamn thing Nick Cave will ever have done in his musical career, and as well as one of the most schizophrenic, badass, noise, experimental, depraved bands ever!

GigglingTrout likes this.
  12. Listening to the late, great Robert Palmer. He combined funk, soul and heavy metal in engaging ways: