1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which choice should I choose ? Money / Time ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Well just to be clear, I was referring to like... my family getting together to play board games. Pretty sure that's not illegal in Islamic countries, but I could be wrong.

As far as your question, it seems like you already know what you want. You seem to want to do the 500 dollar one, so go with that.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  2. I'm a little unsure about which one would be the wise decision.

3. So guys which one would be the best option!
    these jobs are both government jobs, but one has little bit of money than the other, whike the other has more time, which one should I choose, As I'm a little bit confused! Thanks in advance.

4. Long Range

Long Range Fapstronaut

If its a government job, the you should definitely take the higher paying job. The fact that the job pays higher means that it will be a higher level of responsibility and you will essentially be a more valuable employee once you are fully trained. Also, future promotions will also be higher paying. In short, this is an easy decision in my opinion since one option pays 60% more. If the pay difference was only 10% then I could see it being a harder decision, but 60% is huge, you have to go for the money.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  5. But what about the time ? 100 days Free through out the year is very helpful, there is a continued 2 months free and fully paid!

I also wanna learn new skills; Programing; Pursuing PhD, not to mention the possiblity of becoming a YouTube...

It's a little bit confusing... From the start I wanted to work for myself, become an Entrepreuneur. - Jt's just I never had my own Capital nor The Social Security, now At least there is a possibility to do so... Once again - What's your opinion on this guys ? I might be wrong!

6. And thank you thank you, for taking the time to read my problem and try to give your opinion, thanks a lot.