20m and my texting problems with girls makes me want to end it all.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kjs2015, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Kjs2015

Kjs2015 Fapstronaut

This sounds stupid to some of you but I haven’t been able to recover from my texting problem with girls. I used to be good but I progressively got worse through my bad fapping addiction. I feel as if I became more needy so I then cut off texting any girl in general completely. I then started nofap and ever since then I’ve felt great. I’ve had lots of ups and downs along the way but even then, texting girls now and currently, I can feel them become interested, then all of a sudden I say something that loses the spark and they become uninterested. I feel like I can’t connect with them on a personal level anymore like I could… For this reason, this makes me have ZERO motivation to text back to any girl in general. The constant rejection is hurting me very badly. You can take it so many times before you get tired of it and you can’t take it any more. A lot of people tell me I should only use texting as a way to set up dates, which isn’t a bad idea, but I’m 20. But all of my friends have gotten with girls through texting them for a while then hanging out with them. Please help

TheLightOne and Tilopa like this.
  2. kot_i_butterbrod

kot_i_butterbrod New Fapstronaut

To start, I have to admit, I have little experience/interest, in dating, especially cause I usually spend my time studying or doing something else. But, I want to bring up the question of, if girls are getting uninterested in you, how high quality are they? Even though I'm young, I don't understand the value of communicating by text with people. Even my parents are better at it than I am. Not to say that I can't, rather I strongly prefer not to. I strongly believe that face-to-face interaction is the way to go, as there is no where to hide, no screen to cover yourself with.

If these girls are getting disinterested just because of a bad text, then, honestly they aren't worth it bro. Also take a look at your friends. Are they happy with their girlfriends because of the girl? Or is it because of meeting the relationship status quo, or just getting their wee wee wet? Now, there is nothing wrong with wanting those things, but they are different. Just because your friends can get girls through texting, doesn't mean those girls are good and/or relationship material. Ask yourself why are you trying to get girls, (again there is nothing wrong with any of these reasons, its simply important to recognize the 'whys' of the situation) is it sex? Gratification? Status quo? Or are you simply looking for a fwb? Someone to talk to? Etc. After that, try to list out some traits you would look for. This doesn't have to be a long list, just a general idea. Afterwards move on with your life. Honestly, although I've solemnly experienced this, the better you become, and the better groups of people you start hanging around by, the better the girls will get. I used to go to this extracurricular russian math class when I was in middle school, (in the US), and although the girls there were a little older than me, (was kind of a pussy back then and never had the balls to ask them out), they were absolutely gorgeous, smart, took care of themselves, and all around scores.

Answer: Move on with your life. Grind to the point where you become the prize!

Hope I could help, good luck bro!

Musta likes this.
  3. This is an easy fix. 90 day hard mode reboot. Take a year off of women. You've got a neediness problem. You will fix it by achievement.

4. Kjs2015

Kjs2015 Fapstronaut

Bro I’m WAYYY past 90 days. I’m at 172

5. You've done it before. Just do what you used to do. It's just some type of writers block, don't despair.

Analyse where you screwed it up and don't do it again. Just like rewriting an essay.

6. Hard mode, you say? Why no counter?

7. Tenma

Tenma Fapstronaut

Sorry to put it this way but you need to start valuing yourself and your time.

If I was a women I would be very disappointed if the man who would be my partner in life was just obsessed with texting and making small talk all day. You should not have to put in more effort into something like that than improving who you are as a person. Focus on working out and reading and becoming someone of high value - become a role model for others.

Musta likes this.
  8. Tenma

Tenma Fapstronaut

This is deceptive - some people in a sense substitute fapping with something else that can be as dopamine inducing - you haven’t truly done PMO for example if you replaced fapping with binge eating or video games or a texting addiction.

Musta likes this.
  9. Yeah, or like a lot of dudes on here, it's just a flat lie.

Tenma likes this.
  10. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

I tend to be really bad at messaging when fapping.
    When doing nofap im super witty and attractive it happens magically girl is laughing all the time.
    Just try to make her laugh and never be serious

11. My friend you can't take these rejections personally from each and every single woman you meet and conversate with in "Messaging" and consider you're self bad. I've dated online for about 5 + year's chasing a certain ethnicity of Woman I love, let me tell you it's not that you're a bad messenger. More importantly... It's about if you meet their criteria in what they want which lights and dies the spark in conversation over time. Most are very driven into this perfect image they have in their head of what "Man" they want... Which usually leads them to it. But the spark effect is definitely there even in messaging.

What I can suggest is maybe manifesting or building up self confidence in physique or etc. Especially abdominal strength and conditioning, more importantly be your self.

I've been threw rejections and it hurts but is it something to waste precious time over so that you could be enjoying your life and self?