1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackpill

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by mashedpotatoes, Aug 21, 2022.

1. mashedpotatoes

mashedpotatoes Fapstronaut

Modern women just don't do it for me anymore. I want to be with someone old fashioned with morals but I don't seem to have options. Having gay thoughts recently. Guys don't like me either though. Stopped using dating apps because they are horrible imo. Better off alone. Learning to accept being alone and practicing daily gratitude.

Conqueror_J47 likes this.
  2. Whatever opinion you have of the opposite sex will be a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you think that "modern women" have characteristics X, Y, and Z, you will subconsciously look for those traits in people that will only confirm your initial opinion. The human condition is far more complex and transcendent than whatever social-politico-cultural zeitgeist happens to be in vogue, especially when we're talking about well over a billion people being forced into a box.

In reference to the thread title, the first gulp of dating might make you blackpilled, but the white pill is waiting for you at the bottom of the glass.

BigStevie87 likes this.
  3. mashedpotatoes

mashedpotatoes Fapstronaut

That actually makes alot of sense but I refuse to take a white pill imo. I know my mindset is toxic and what's worse is I'm self aware of it. I'm leaning towards mgtow at the moment I would rather be alone than lonely. I have options I just don't like my options.

Servo_Operator likes this.
  4. Hey, if you think being alone is the key to being happy, go for it. Some people pull through with that no problem. But make sure that you're focused on being happy! Some people get some weird pleasure out of being unhappy due to some "inconvenient truth" that the uneducated masses can't bear (google Byronic unhappiness). Life's too short for that, man. Even if whatever we accepted was true in reality, our goal in life should be to act aggressively happy and pleasant in life in spite of that reality. That's the real white pill mah bruddah

mashedpotatoes likes this.
  5. scarecrow1

scarecrow1 Fapstronaut

That's right mashed potatoes.

I think you will get this reference.

I advise you to" keep grinding, keep hustling and shoot for your dreams"

mashedpotatoes likes this.
  6. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

I can sit whole day and point out the negatives of the so called modeen women. What would that give me? More hate. Truth is I hate myself and am fearful to go out and face adversity by meeting women. I got focused on my negative experinces with women and I let that affect my mindset and actions. No not all women are horrible. Yes it takes time and effort to find a worthwhile woman. So own the fuck up and don't write those stupid forum posts. It will get you nowhere. Even if you do nothing please save your energy and don't come on anonymous expecting an echo chamber of blackpill thought. There are lotsand lots of low quality women, no doubt. But ask yourself this why have you engaged with them if they are low quality? Why haven't you spotted the red flags? Dating apps? Please.... Look at yourself first and admit that you are not perfect. Then think what can actually help me. Dating apps? How about real world activities which are tangible enjoyable and involve women? yeah much better isn't it? aaand don't forgettt it's not goong to be easy or guaranteed. Yet you should do it unless you want to continue this pointless blackpill whining on NoFap forum.