NoNutNovember Who's In?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Muhammad21, Oct 31, 2022.

1. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

2. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

Sorry bud. It's tough. Hope your able to look at what happened and use what you learn to have more success moving forward. Failure is where you learn. Keep your head up. Use it. Check this out:

LLOYYD, Ūruz, The seeker and 2 others like this.
  3. God_in_hell

God_in_hell Fapstronaut

Yeah it is, Thanks for the share of knowledge and motivation bud, I know I can't achieve it at one go, I will achieve it through stages , I'm mentally prepared for it, I hope this time I may sustain the urges for long time and slowly learn to live without PMO even with urges

Ūruz and 4mins59secs like this.
  4. I'm in.

Day 10 and still holding strong.

Ūruz, 4mins59secs and RogueLeader like this.
  5. 4mins59secs

4mins59secs Fapstronaut

Try again there is still 20 days to win.
    You can still win 29-1 not bad !

Ūruz and RogueLeader like this.
  6. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Still in this game. Doing well. Today though is very difficult for me. Physical urges strong. Know I just need to sleep and get to another day.

Ūruz likes this.
  7. All I can say is damn it. Relapsed just now.
    Looking back…I suppose it was stress at work, combined with me not eating lunch, that weakened my will to resist. Got to learn from this for next time. And the lesson I leaned is that no matter what stress and frustration will find me at work..people will let me down. And tonight I let myself down.

RogueLeader and Ūruz like this.
  8. 4mins59secs

4mins59secs Fapstronaut

Friday, the start of day 11/30.
    Going away today for the weekend today which should keep me busy. I might not be able to check in until Monday.
    Stay strong.

Ūruz likes this.
  9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

NNN: 11/30!

The seeker and 4mins59secs like this.
  10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 9

Ūruz likes this.
  11. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

Sorry buddy. Thank you for your honesty in sharing...I hope you choose to continue the November challenge! 97% is still a really good score!

Ūruz and LordReshi7121999 like this.
  12. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

Into Day 11 now! Longest stretch for me since I first started dating my wife 7 years ago...Thank you for your service all of you who are veterans!

13. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Seem to be at flat line stage. I don't know what's worse: when you feel you can't go a day without or when you feel no sexual urges what do ever.

14. Day 11, just avoiding incognito tabs and devices in general. Guys we are already at 1/3rd of the month, lets do this :)

Ūruz, The seeker and RogueLeader like this.
  15. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

I'd say that when you're working through the dopamine detox stage (that usually takes at least 90 days to reboot the chemical pathways in your brain) a flat-line is a blessing.

Ūruz and The seeker like this.
  16. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

17. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

I have detoxed over 90 days twice and 60 days three times so it's not new. How long does flat line last for? because I get it very badly.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
    Ūruz likes this.
  18. From my understanding it all depends on the individual and how bad their addiction is. It can last a few days to a few weeks and all you can do is power though and not relapse.

Ūruz, RogueLeader and The seeker like this.
  19. Day 11 of No Nut November

RogueLeader, Optimize55 and Ūruz like this.