Can she get pregnant by precum?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by GratifiedSlave, Nov 21, 2022.

1. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

I had my first encounter with a girl 2-3 days back, I didnt have penetrative sex but just oral sex, mid way she asked me to rub my penis on her vagina, which I did once. I didnt think that there might be some precum on the tip of my penis.
    She mentioned yesterday that she is having cramps in her abdomen, which panicked me. Is it possible for her to get pregnant just by precum and that too by just rubbing my penis on her vagina and not actually pushing it inside her?

I am worried about this. I didnt want to get her pregnant.

2. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

it's highly unlikely that sperms are in the precum and even if, you said that you didn't push it inside her which makes the chances of her getting pregnant even less. on top of that, the odds of getting any abdominal cramps so soon is very unlikely

GratifiedSlave likes this.
  3. Killyourlust

Killyourlust Fapstronaut

one in a million chance

4. GratifiedSlave

I am confused and tensed at the same time. I dont want to ruin her life, her getting pregnant can bring her in loads of trouble.

5. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

possibility is low but if you and her are worried, there are emergency contraceptive pills that can work to prevent pregnancy although 2-3 days have passed

silex_jedi likes this.
  6. GratifiedSlave

Yes some days have passed, what would be our best action now to avoid pregnancy? Not asking for any medical advice obviously but just a suggestion

7. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

the suggestion is getting medical advice. they will tell you the options you have, if not an emergency pill, maybe an intrauterine device such as a copper T. not sure the cost since where I'm from those are free in the public hospitals.

silex_jedi likes this.
  8. GratifiedSlave

she is virgin and cant really insert anything inside her due to hymen. Do you think such device will work?

9. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

well the copper T device which is effective up to 10 years is inserted into the womb and in order to get it there, the doctor will use device called a speculum to open the vagina in order to visualize where the cervix is in order to insert the copper t through the cervix into the uterus (womb)
    this usually cause a small amount of bleeding for a day or two.
    if she doesn't want to go that route, then the pills for it
    sorry if my explanation is a bit graphic

10. no there is no way, dont worry about it. all will be fine. keep us updated though

GratifiedSlave and silex_jedi like this.
  11. WBradford

WBradford Fapstronaut

Google pre-ejaculate.

12. GratifiedSlave

Nothing happened, thankfully!

hydrothunder likes this.
  13. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Yes she can bro. All it takes is one sperm.

14. Bloodstream

Bloodstream Fapstronaut

Speaking from personal experience... yes she can.

FormerLeatherneck likes this.