I need help not getting aroused

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by jasonofap, Dec 18, 2022.

1. lisastoneoyoga

lisastoneoyoga Fapstronaut

Hi, I just read through this and it was eye-opening. I'm a female and I've never really understood why a guy's penis shows like the way you mentioned but this makes a lot more sense now. I used to think guys did it on purpose but maybe that's not the case haha. Sorry it's so troublesome! I hope you found a solution that works?

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

Hi Lisa,

I didn't realize females were on here haha! Thanks for your reply. I haven't come up with the perfect solution yet and I'm low on time to figure this out as I'm back to work from the holidays soon. I don't think this problem affects everyone but some of us with a bigger part or who are maybe a bit skinnier have this issue for sure. I'm also sure some guys do stuff on purpose too haha. Anyways, happy holidays!

J

3. lisastoneoyoga

Yep, we girls are around lol!

I used to work at Abercrombie and I saw the "stuffing" that guys did. It was a bit silly and obvious haha. But I mean what you're saying is true too like at the gym or swimming, I can see what you mean. I'm skinny too and I know swimming or running reveals a bit more about our physique than we might want.
    I know that belts and things don't always solve the problem. Try thicker pants, jeans, and my ex who was from the UK used to wear suspenders and that helped to take eyes off the lower situation for him. Like just redirect people's eyes, wear bright confusing colors.

Happy Holidays! Good luck!

+TenPercent and jasonofap like this.
  4. Definitely not on purpose. Well, maybe for some guys it is, but not for me. I have a small penis but can sometimes see the shape of it clearly showing through my underwear and pants! :eek:

Having a small one, this is definitely not something that I want to show off.

To the OP, I've recently discovered "tucking" and I think that might really help.

5. lisastoneoyoga

See, I knew there was something to my theory haha. Thanks for sharing the proof! It makes all you guys seem less wild and crazy if this is something that just can't be helped. Nothing wrong with small, trust me. Those of us that had to deal with a too big situation can tell you there is such a thing and that small can sometimes be an advantage.

+TenPercent likes this.
  6. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

Hey, thanks for the suggestion! So not sure what to do if I try tucking and then i get hard? Will that hurt?

7. I haven’t had much issue with that. It’s a relief knowing that no one can see it. It gets uncomfortable if you're hard and that helps keep it from getting rock hard. I think if you got really really hard, then you might have to shift …

8. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

So I tried this just now. A few problems, first it sticks out the back so that's a new issue to figure out. Second, it got hard and ripped the tape off. Third, I tried a non-tape method but that left a bulge in front and in the back as per the first issue and nothing secured it so... I'm feeling a bit lost and stupid right now. Oh!! the biggest issue is I have to untuck to pee or sit down because it sticks out the back and that hurts to sit on!

+TenPercent likes this.
  9. Wow. That sounds like it's definitely not working for you! :eek:
    (mine is pretty small, so I don't have those issues)

All I can suggest is wearing baggy clothes. Big or small, I think it's hard for any guy to hide an erect penis in his pants.

10. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

Thanks, I think this is something I just have to deal with on my own :-(
    i think I'm going to try to wear bright colors and maybe that will make it harder to see things happening down there.

Happy New Year!

+TenPercent likes this.