180 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Squire, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Guys, I did it! For first time 180 days. I feel so proud and full of life. I really don't know what to say that someone hasn't already said, but for all of you: keep up, we all fight together!

My next step is telephone detox. I realized that social media and youtube taking away my focus and time so I bought flip phone. During this period of three months I reduced my screen time, but it isn't enough. I will not throw away smart phone, but during my studying hours flip phone is actually enough. When I finish all of my daily goals then I will "reward" myself.

I almost forgot: read Atomic Habits (by James Clear). That book helps me to improve my college habits and to strenghten my will.

Stay strong my brothers and sisters!

2. again

again Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Inspiring post. Thank you and congratulations. That is an achievement. I agree 100% with you about the flip phone vs smart phone.

ice9 and Squire like this.
  3. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

4. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Thanks

ice9 likes this.
  5. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Thank you for your support

ice9 likes this.
  6. Well done brother. Keep it going. And I dont know which mode you did but step up to a more challenging mode and do another 90 days. Keep it going.

Squire and ice9 like this.
  7. Fefefe

Fefefe Fapstronaut

Great job!

8. Illuminati Show

Illuminati Show Fapstronaut

Nice to hear this.

9. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Thanks man. It was (is) hard mode and yes i will try to reach one year :emoji_beers:

Kiribertie Fandango likes this.
  10. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

wow! That is so awesome that you figured out a way to go on this path....
    My Advice: Don't get cocky although you didn't seem like you were getting complacent, but when I was in my 20s, I used to make up some BS judgments as to why I can PMO and reboot myself later...I am not fucking 32 years old, you get the gist:)

Squire likes this.
  11. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Thank you for your support and advice :emoji_beers:
    I'm aware of that danger and (sadly) I learned that on hard way in the past.