1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you want to be?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 3, 2023.

1. As I stand here feet first into a new day, I already feel my energy sapped. I look in the mirror and dress myself. I don’t even know who I am yet so I just stand there. Those thoughts repeating in my mind as if someone were right beside me. That voice that makes you look, forces you back into reality. Once the haze of vice wears off, once the rush of desire burns down. It is only when we are left with ourselves do we recognize our mistakes. If I’m decided based on my actions, well I’ve got a lot to make up for. Even thoughts I shouldn’t have gave focus too, any awful thought toward someone I care for. That all means something, it’s real easy to hide behind life being this random series of events. To throw your hands up and say “not me” if we don’t like religion doing that, I don’t care for an atheist to drag me into nothingness. I shall not worship a man in robes, nor the man standing there in a suit extending his hand with one behind his back. It’s pretty sad to think how so many are just resigned to whatever they are told. I am no different as I fight myself each and everyday as most do here. We feel such discomfort with life, running to vice to escape. For many it’s a wave they get sucked into, bobbing for air, for another breath of life. You swear once you make it to shore you will never set foot near it again. Before you know it, the current has you, your head is sucked under and nobody knows where to grab. Hopeless, doomed, a walking hazard to those still fighting everyday. You should be sickened by what you see, you should be jumpy and paranoid to these lead weights in human form. They will take you down, your friend, your own blood even can take you down even quicker. If you lose hope you might as well stop fighting and surrender to the beast. I hope immortality becomes real so you can sit with your suffering until the end of time. For me, once I lose all sense of myself, I’ll take myself out as I recommend to everyone here. If you keep talking about suicide, edging it on until you get a reaction from someone. I won’t give one, you just use that as a defense. If you really wished it to be you would have committed. It is not my time so even if today feels awful, I have to keep going. Even if I’m spit on, pushed to the ground, I must dust myself off and keep coming. I hope we are all together in death. We all can return to the earth and never have to suffer again. But if you think there needs to be more, or you shall turn on your humanity. Watch yourself lose everything, and not a single person sheds a single tear. Think carefully about who you are today, to never pull that trigger without knowing where it’s going. Stay strong

2. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

I often heard how knowing and acquiring more knowledgealways amounted to more overall good. Try actually implementing the ever growing amount of details that circles an infinite set of variables between every interaction. People who don't feel their energy sapped are either constantly high on legal stimulants, numbed by alcohol or probably just shoving their accumulated so called knowledge to a corner where they can point others toward and make the ego indulge in just another sort of self-satisfaction.
    I feel like I'm suffering colatreal damage from once having divided my psyche into:
    The one whose decisions brought us here
    The other who has to live through the hellish conditions brought forth

Nowadays, some part that tries to unify, has to deal with the turmoil that comes from the idea that those two entities both reduced Reality to dishonest simplifications, all in attempt of defending the little control left over an internal world on the edge of collapse.
    I envy them. I also despise them. Sometimes I don't know which is stronger. Ignorance about the set of Unknown unknowns, that part which exacerbates the already insanely complex system of moving parts - to live disconnected from that aspect would be compared to one of the highest blisses I could imagine.

Brain-Police likes this.