1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this God's punishment for my sins?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by darkghost709, Mar 16, 2023.

1. darkghost709

darkghost709 Fapstronaut

Thank you for the kind words! I will check it out because my main struggle is with guilt at the moment. Also after a time of introspection I realized that my dad gave me a playboy magazine when I was super young like 6 years old. And there was one time where one of his friends made me touch his wife's breasts in public, I didn't want to though. So I guess that's why I'm into older women?

Also my mom was emotionally abusive so I think that's why I fantasize about being a helpless little kid, maybe it's my way to cope. I guess I need to accept that I like mature women and curvy women too because I think I felt this way from the start so I suppose that I need to embrace it. I will draw the line at shota and incest. That's evil and I want no part in that.

onceaking likes this.
  2. darkghost709

darkghost709 Fapstronaut

Did you post the article? Sorry but I can't see it

I haven't used this website much so I ask because you might have posted it but I can't seem to find it :(

Bradziggler1990 likes this.
  3. darkghost709

darkghost709 Fapstronaut

Bradziggler1990 likes this.