1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How it feels like to be gang stalked

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AngelLightAdi, May 14, 2023.

1. AngelLightAdi

AngelLightAdi Fapstronaut

No matter how good person you are , how angelic you are . 0.1% people exists if you are better than them they are going to see you as a devil .

They make up endless amount of stories about me , to that point even if I cough they view that as a signal for fight . I MUST COUGH . From cigarettes . Every day since I was 16 I am coughing and I am not even aware of it . My body is forcing me to do it and I must and then they triggered .

They making up stories about me to that point , even if I always , when I finish smoking , I turn off cigarette and they view it as a black magic . Almost everyone does that when they drop cigarette they turn it off . I am not even aware that I do that . It is habit . Almost everyone does that probably because it is rude or bad in any way , that cigarette is dropped while it is smoke anyways .

And then they do all kinds of REAL black magic , even in presence of my eyes .

Hating a person so much , who did nothing to you or anyone , because you see them better than you , so you want to destroy a person's life and occupied masses around one person's brain all work together to ruin a person's life as much as you possibly can , is very emotional weakness

Ragefuly want to kill a person because you see them better than you in any way do you know how big that is emotional weakness ? Anyting they believe it is going to hurt me doesn't"t at all

Fu.ck the gang stalkers because of them I cannot live normally anymore with my pets and there are no my pets anymore because of them. The worse is , when I say everything no one believes me and they believe my thinking is not good and that I gone crazy .

They've messed up pur of my cat put something on it and made it look like in forms of hearts and they even created wounds in forms of hearts . All that is black magic too . I said today me and my cat are going outside do something to my cat while I am next to cat . There is nothing more cowardly than assaulting little animal while it is by itself without protection , how cowardly is that ?? They wouldn't do it when me , or actually any human is next to animal .

2. AngelLightAdi

When I said everything in details , that I playd the game mafia city and that there were many jealous losers because I am attractive to girls , then they came over here in real life to copy paste me in everything to become like me and they did a black magic rituals where they created wounds on animals in forms of hearts , that they are out of rageful hatred , trying to destroy my life just because they see me as better than them . Anybody who is better than them in any way is the devil to those people who needs to be destroyed . And when I said all this , and so much things they trying out of hatred , and all that black magic , I got reply that I really need to see a doctor . That my thinking is not right . Why would anyone fallow me . And I am shocked that no one believes me nothing and they letting a cat outside in danger despite everything I said . That is what driven me mad actually.

Gang stalkers probably saying " it is not me it is not me " or once even somebody told me that they are saying that I did it . You are inside my privacy every second 24 hours a day , if I did it , you would immediately show evidence . And you know how much unlike you I love animals that I am one more of people who doesn't even eat meat or animal products , why would I do that ?

I am not sleeping because of you and animals and I am trying to bring animals on a safe place from you . But my mother told me for cat to be outside with another cats but I felt danger for him . Then I really tried to hide him from them on safe place and find somebody who is petting cats . But he really wanted to be outside and my intuition too was somehow saying to me that he is safe there so I left him there . I do not know where is he now , or did they kidnapped him again . They kidnapped him 100 times already

What should I do ?

3. This was super hard to read and understand. Could you try explaining it again?

4. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

This isn't funny. I really do have schizoaffective disorder and I don't talk like this. You need to either A) stop trolling or B) seek psychiatric help. Only you know which.

500 likes this.
  5. AngelLightAdi

Read prevosious thread I opened about this , it is in off topic discussion and then everything will be clear

I am not trolling . We T.I ( targetted inviduals ) when we talk about all this most are thinking it is in our heads . Thousands of people around the world are gang stalked . But nobody believes these things exist . They exist , I watched so many videos and psychology about gang stalking and they are the devil that does everything same as psychology about their demonic nature says . It is not inside my head , I promise . Google narc survivor - gang stalking . I've already shared many of his videos over here . There is no much psychology about them , it is not topic that is often discussed , and police too won't do anyting about it .

Even if gang stalkers are extremely sick and only stalking by itself is extremely sick , and things that leading people to suicide . Police won't do anyting about it . This is very low vibrational world . They are the ones who needs to see a psychistr , even if we ( T.I ) are the ones who looks like we need to go to psychistr

I can go to psychistr and I promise not any psychological illness will be found. But if they go , endless ammount of mental illnesses will be found .

6. AngelLightAdi

No . These has no anyting with " elites " who are " testing something " . Those are nothing more but a regular humans , who personally came over here to stalk me and fallow me . very sick brains addicted to stalking and not living their own lives

7. AngelLightAdi

Fuck them and their black magic rituals , since I said there is momenum where guy died in my room they put 2 things they are driving around it and today they put flowers on it . Like they killed me . Magic exists but if it's anyting related to another person manipulating another person that is black magic . It is all going to backfire on them . You didn't killed me . I am here happier than you . It has backfired already . They are the ones who are pissed off trying to bring me down , in low vibration . I am the one having peace , not them .

8. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Hey man! It's 2023! Just tell the psych you identify as a "T.I." and not a shrink in the world is gonna diagnose you!

9. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

it was me who messed with your cats pur. I am one of the gang stalkers and have made loud noises outside your house multiple times :mad:o_Oo_O

we found you on here and now we can mess with you even more!!

muahaha haha muahahahaha chant chant chant

ZAk1 likes this.
  10. AngelLightAdi

Why my cat ??? Why not me ??? I AM THE TARGET , NOT A CAT .

Are you trolling ??? Or is it for real you are one of them ????

11. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Such a pretty kitty...

500 likes this.