1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A random guy started shouting at me and wanting fight me in the bus-SR side effect?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by loneloan, Jun 1, 2023.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Was he just someone with unmedicated schizophrenia? I was standing in the bus ride like any normal person but this guy singled me out and started shouting , saying he wanted to fight me, screaming etc. Its interesting he repeatedly told others (about me) "he is threatening me!" .he was bigger, taller and older than me but still screamed about me being a threatening towards him.
    So, is that stuff about SR making some men aggressive towards the Retainer true? Did this person feel overwhelmed by my sexual retention? or as I said, just a random guy having an schizophrenic breakdown?

2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Idk I think it’s impossible to tell… for practical purposes and to not overthink things, I’d just believe he was a psychotic person and happened to be drawn to you for some reason and it activated more of his psychosis type thinking. Could have been anything, maybe you reminded him of someone from his past or maybe it was your hairstyle, who knows

3. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

No. SR makes ppl and animals friendly towards us, not contrary. Whatever the reason was, IDK.

Newbie Jasper likes this.
  4. Legacy of Lost Soul

This, I once got into the situation when my white adidas jacket triggered a drunk guy. U never know what kind of mess ppl have in their heads.

Adnilgo and 500 like this.
  5. ShutOffValve

ShutOffValve Fapstronaut

How long have you been retaining?

6. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

My current streak is like half a year, but ive done 2 different 2-year streaks

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  7. Legacy of Lost Soul

Was 2 year hardmode streak different than 1 year streak? What changed during the 2nd year, compared to 1st. I did 300 day twice and always wonder what lies beyond that. Thank you. Also, if u could describe how u felt after a orgasm after such a streak. Appreciated.

8. ShutOffValve

ShutOffValve Fapstronaut

Perhaps demonic possession. A lot of holy and clean (more or less) people stir up the darkness like this.

9. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

he was drunk, high, or both.

SRC1985 likes this.
  10. scroowas

scroowas Fapstronaut

I'm not qualified to provide a diagnosis or offer a definitive explanation for the behavior of the individual you encountered. It's important to remember that mental health conditions, such as schizophrenia, can manifest in various ways, and it's best to leave the diagnosis to medical professionals who can conduct a thorough assessment.

Regarding the concept of sexual retention (SR) and its potential effects on individuals, it's important to approach such claims with critical thinking and skepticism. There is limited scientific evidence to support the notion that sexual abstinence or retention directly causes aggression or changes in behavior.

Aggression or confrontational behavior can stem from various factors, including underlying mental health conditions, substance abuse, personal conflicts, or even misunderstandings. It would be inaccurate to attribute the behavior of a specific individual solely to SR or any other single factor without a comprehensive evaluation of their circumstances.

11. There are numerous possibilities to consider, but I'm inclined to think that this man's hostility towards you is due to an underlying mental illness. I've never heard anything about SR making people more aggressive towards the retainer, especially if you haven't done anything while riding the bus to warrant that sort of reaction from a complete stranger.

12. That's what we call spiritual warfare.