1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A community dedicated to nutrition, fitness, and overall health on a reboot.

1. Hey guys,

I'm a 29-year-old marathon and triathlon runner turned weight-lifter studying for a masters degree in exercise science and personal training. I just began lifting about a year and a half ago. I lift five days per week for about an hour or so and run/bike for an hour every day. I'm currently using NASM's Optimum Performance Training Model to change my body composition (lower fat percentage and keep/increase current muscle). It's been helping me quite a bit - It might be worth looking into. I'm definitely have a lot to learn and any tips would be appreciated! I'm sure there are a lot of dudes out there much bigger than I am!

zk142023

jw2021 and Ketherlonk like this.
  2. jw2021

jw2021 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the site and group! It is great to have you and all your experience here. Right now there is probably around a dozen of us that are active in the group. We are just now getting it going again. I look forward to following your progress and also learning from you.

Ketherlonk likes this.