Graduated with Honors !!! I'm an MBA Graduate Now!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mr.Tony, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Well that's a long story from the past that I don't like to talk about anymore.

In short my uncle is a good person, he thought I liked what he liked and that's why he tried to show me something he himselfs likes to enjoy, it turns out I don't like what he did, he has the philosophy of life that stands for hedonism; life is short so enjoy it as much as you can -I adopt the philosophy of life - of growth and self evolution and improvement, I refuse to expose myself to any kind of entertainment especially if it's detrimental to my person growth and would dmaage me psychologically and cpuld turn into an Addiction itself.

It's due to this topic that I relapsed two years ago around day 323 of Recovery back than, I don't want to bring it anymore - I learnt from it and moved on, let's just leave the past burried that way.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2023
  2. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I just missed graduating with honors nine years ago (with only 3,46) and do still have inferiority-complexes about it. No matter that I was a collegiate-athlete (running 150-170 km/week), fit as hell and studied chemistry at the same time. Now, afterwards, it feels like a huge waste chasing those high grades since what I learned during that formal education was just a fraction of what I learned in real life.

I should rather have tried harder getting laid and getting some experience instead of living the tragic, isolated incel-lifestyle where I was in the library 7 days a week, for no gain. The only thing I got out of it was the lesson that you shouldn't waste too much time on your formal education, unless you're becoming a chemical-engineer, doctor, lawyer, rocket-scientist or something similar (instead of becoming an analytical chemist not making even 2000€ / month after taxes).

Those collegiate-athelte dudes who graduated from Ivy league schools, who got laid, being good at sports and their field of study - on the other hand - had all of life ahead of them.

3. Mohammad1381

Mohammad1381 Fapstronaut

Bro in 300 day of your journey you ever had temptation that bother you