Anyone like Football??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by nl ur, Dec 22, 2023.

1. goldie

goldie Fapstronaut

Soccer is almost, on a technical level, virtually indistinguishable from bacha bazi. A bunch of young men come out onto the field in face makeup and shorts designed to look like skirts with their legs shaved, and they prance around the field for extremely wealthy Arab businessmen and oil barons.

LostSon267 likes this.
  2. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

I like English Premier League. But my favourite team Manchester United is not doing too well in recent years. Not winning any major championships.

3. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

That might be true in professional football and even in places where it's the most popular sport the pros are often being laughed at when they act like little girls.

But to reiterate my point, normal people actually play football themselves. Even small villages often have a football field and even the old and fat go there to kick a ball sometimes.

Meanwhile the American handpotato is entirely a spectator sport for adults. You just breathe through your mouth while sitting on a couch eating hamburger, staring at screen...

4. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

Romans also wore skirts yet they built a great empire

5. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

Fat people in Europe watch sports on the couch as well.

Like every single boy in America grew up playing two hand touch football, either out on the yard or out on the street. You don’t need a goal to play it, and you don’t need more than three people. Passer, blocker, catcher. And 40 year old men are still happy to throw a football. They definitely don’t kick anything.

6. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

European entertainment just consists of futbol and beheading videos on liveleak.com (R.I.P)

It's false to say no one actually plays the game. People do it's a common weekend activity and past time. It's very common to get a text message from someone you know saying, "Ayo *censored* you wanna throw 'round da pigskin at the park." this usually always develops into a game of touch football which inevitably evolves into a game of tackle. Because no one actually plays touch.

Also when I get urges I drink my toilet water and that helps me not relapse.

LostSon267 likes this.
  7. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

You being american I would assume this toilet water is much safer to drink than the tap water u have there

En?gmatic likes this.
  8. EmperorLaStrang

I got really wigged out by European tap water when I was over there. Every faucet I used the water was grey and murky and had a funky taste.

I stuck with the bottled water.

Nice try though.

9. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

That's just some extra fluoride to make your teeth stronger. Excluding the UK it seems that they forgot the dental care exists

En?gmatic likes this.
  10. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

You drinked water from a iron tube that is older than Broz Tito what did you expected?

11. EmperorLaStrang

Clean water

12. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Everything southeast of Vienna is oriental and doesn't count as Europe. You vacationed in the Near East.

En?gmatic likes this.
  13. EmperorLaStrang

I can't make that excuse for people who have visited LA or Michigan. You can't make that excuse about EU

14. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Don't bring eeee-ewww into this.

Europe proper is catholic/protestant, the orthodox outskirts form a different civilization. Commiefornia and Michigan are both yankee provinces.

The only state you get to disown is Hawaii because you stole it from the Indians so recently.

15. EmperorLaStrang

But culturally very different from the Northeast (where I unfortunately get to freeze my entire life in)

Michigan in on the canadian border. If you go to michigan the accents are very similar to canada. They use very similar mannerisms. They appreciate canadian things such as hockey, taxes, and being cold.

If you visit any state outside of California and then go to California. You'll discover that Californians live very differently than the rest of the contiguous US. I'm sure you've seen youtube videos and have talked to its denizens on this website so I'll not elaborate further.

My point being. As much as I may or may not want to be associated by these "provinces" I unfortunately have to. Same with Europe. The great people of the former yugoslavia despite its unclean drinking water looked more like the people in the rest of Europe than the near east, they are European. Bambaclaat!!!

Semtex likes this.
  16. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

No what are you saying? Americans didn’t occupy that. The intention was to save the hawaiian people from their bad monarchy that governated the islands since the begin and bring them the Light of the USA federal government and democracy to savages. There is no economical or strategic question, just the will to bring democracy to these poor primitives people. America did it for THEM.
    And the fact that people like zuckerberg bought half of an island on the Hawaii and kicked the inhabitants does not matter, this is democracy my boy, the fact that you criticize Capitalism just mean you are probably a commie russian spy, enjoy your prolet world lol, enjoy your government chrushevka komunalki in the artic pole while I enjoy my 1.000.000 propertyhouse in Hawaii

Semtex likes this.
  17. goldie

goldie Fapstronaut

Do you know anything about ancient Hawaii before colonization?

18. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Yep. It was firstly colonized by the Hyperboreans, after the fall of Atlantis in Greenland the population of the Hawaii was leaved isolated from the rest of the world (hawaii was the only world for them). Then frenchies, Anglos and Yankees came and only one could annex it, in this case USA, between the three, the worse one overthrowed the Hawaiian kingdom lol

Semtex likes this.
  19. goldie

goldie Fapstronaut

So you know about ancient Hawaiian men?

20. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

I know they were ancient blonde hyperboreans.