Submit

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

95% of human problems are because they don't submit to God. Many struggle with the ideas in my 21-day program, because, if you are not submitting to God... how can you possibly keep reading those verses?

Second, if you think I am different than you, nope. I now submit to God in the area of P and lust and struggle to submit in other areas. One would think that I learned a lot with my life improving over what it was before. That is true, but now I need to submit in certain other areas. Now I need to tell myself, “God was exactly right about my life improving when I went to war with lust... It will improve when I submit in this other area as well.

Third, why do I need to wait until I make a big mess to submit? Why can't I just open up the Bible and submit to what it says? Wait... maybe I should read what I constantly write: Maybe I should read the verses that are about what I need to submit to every day.

Fourth, I don't want to do that. I want to control my life.

Fifth, choose today: Will I submit to God and start down the road to long-term joy?

Sixth, the fastest way for me to pound out my current attachment to “My will,” is to pound it out with scripture. I guess I will start doing that daily. Consider praying:

“Father, I know Your way is right. Help me to review what You have said about my way in Your Word. Help me to submit.

Quitting a habit takes work. I choose to work at it every day.

2. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

The Bible says “If the Son sets you free you will be free indeed.” Many reading this have heard this before, right before they went back. What happened? Does the Son pick and choose who He sets free?

The Bible says “If we abide in Christ and He abides in us, we can ask for anything we want, and receive it.” How can we make this verse true for us? #1 Ask to be set free. #2 Have Christ abide in you. If scripture is always on your mind, He is abiding in you.

What percentage of people would quit it they always quoted one of the verses for quitting every 30 minutes (When not busy). What percentage of people would quit if they always quoted one of the verses for quitting every other time every 30 minutes, and quoted any verse of their choice every other time every 30 minutes (When not busy)?

A massive percentage of people would quit if they quoted the verses for quitting every 30 minutes. A large percentage would also quit if they used the 2nd option.

Second, print out the verses for quitting so that you can easily access them. If you are always out and about, put them in your phone, or search “Verses lust” to get the same thing.

Third, consider what commitment will you make for quitting. A verse every hour, a verse every two hours?

Fourth, This commitment plus going to war with sin, plus submitting to His ways, are three key ways we abide in Christ.

Fifth, when we abide in Christ we can ask for other things as well. Then life gets good.