THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Redemptionisrequired, Jun 6, 2023.

Has this thread help you progress on your nofap journey?

1. Yes, I've gone further than I have in the past.

28 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No, I'm keeping at around the same pace.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Checking in!!

Had first massage post the big run… only after that I decided to learn more about him and his Taoist views etc and then decided to talk to him… next treatment a couple of weeks. Will be interesting for sure. But having a real world conversation saying “I don’t wank anymore because…” feels like a big step on this journey.

two weeks buddy - I’ll let you know how it goes!

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

Checking in!

Check-in Goggin: 5 minutes meditation yesterday and today

4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

@KingPiece You win brother, seems I'm really not the challenger I use to be. Also, I failed on the daily Goggins challenge. Congratulations on the win, more importantly congratulations on your streak! You should be proud.

Brothers, running this challenge has become to time consuming for me and I no longer feel motivated or even worthy to lead it. It feels more like a drag and that should not be the case.

I've had trouble going over a month free of PMO for a long while. I need to take some time to return to the basics, as it would seem I had more discipline in this realm when I first joined Nofap.

If someone wants to take over, let me know. I can set up a link referring to the page we're currently on for the standings. Or if you prefer creating a new thread, advise me and I will place the link to that thread on the front page.

I've contemplated this for a while. I'm not leaving the forums, but leading this challenge is no longer an option for me. Forgive me, I hope you all can understand. I appreciate everyone's participation in the thread, as well as the support you've all given each other!

Lou Bloom, Talz, voltex and 3 others like this.
  5. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Sending love and strength buddy - hope you’re doing OK!

Lou Bloom, voltex, Simorgh and 2 others like this.
  6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

I understand you brother. If nobody appears to lead this we can just continue batteling each other without record until somebody appears. Maybe end this records for now. To finnish the season.

Lou Bloom, Talz, voltex and 2 others like this.
  7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Checking in, @Simorgh.

Lou Bloom, Toni7 and Simorgh like this.
  8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

It was a fun thread, thanks for running it. Take all the time you need to recharge that inner fuel. Stay strong.

Lou Bloom, voltex, Simorgh and 3 others like this.
  9. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

Lou Bloom, Ūruz, Toni7 and 2 others like this.
  10. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

Checking in @Ūruz

Ehm, are we still in a challenge if this thread is no longer running? :p Also, what happens to the Goggin Challenge? Who wants to take over? Unfortunately I am not the guy - too many balls in play these days.

Edit: I vote for keep the thread running with duels without any records, until we get a new leader. Makes little sense to me closing the thread. I think that eventually will lead to relapse for me, at least. But please vote for what you want.

A sincere thanks to you @Redemptionisrequired for your fantastic work, effort and motivation all the way! You have been, and will continue to be, an inspiration and someone I look up to in the game of NoFap. I hope we can stay in touch outside the thread! All the best!

Lou Bloom, Ūruz, Toni7 and 1 other person like this.
  11. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Check in
    Ooo, can't wait to hear about it in two weeks
    Sorry to hear that bro, it definitely sounds like burn out and nothing wrong with taking all the time you need for yourself
    Have you tried an MO only reboot? It may be easier mentally and may even prepare you for no PMO after you built up enough experience with MO only

Lou Bloom, Kn0wbie and Ūruz like this.
  12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Checking in, @Simorgh.
    If people want, we can keep fighting without tracking the score I guess, that's fine by me. In either case we finish our current duel anyways. Ok?

Lou Bloom, voltex and Simorgh like this.
  13. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

Checking in there fellow rebooter!

Sure, that's fine with me!

Lou Bloom, Ūruz and voltex like this.
  14. Still Balling

Still Balling Fapstronaut

Thank you for your service.
    Personally to me, it was great that you were keeping the duels alive.

Thank you for what you did here.

Lou Bloom, Talz, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  15. timonk

timonk Fapstronaut

Check in @Garry123

I would keep on going without the scores for now.

16. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

2 weeks free from P now!! Feeling so great now!!

Keep on fightin' folks, a leader is just a formality - we don't need em'!

"we don't need no education... we don't need no thought control" :emoji_microphone::emoji_musical_score:

Also did 5 mins japan meditation today

17. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Checkin @voltex

how you doing bud? I’m on a mini road trip across Europe… lying in my sleeping bag reading up on Taoist testicular breathing techniques!! Living the dream bud!!

voltex, Lou Bloom, i89rt5 and 2 others like this.
  18. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Checking in, @Simorgh.

Lou Bloom and Still Balling like this.
  19. Garry123

Garry123 Fapstronaut

Checking in, keep staying strong bro.

Ūruz and Lou Bloom like this.
  20. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

@Redemptionisrequired You will definitely find your fire again brother. Thank you for all your service to the community here and in the LOTR challenge. The good news is that you PMO way less than even the average person at this point with all the big streaks you've had.

@Toni7 I am probably done with dueling at this point brother... If you want to have one last match to send me off then I am down.

I signed up for the Self-Mastery Club late last night on a whim because I obviously need more in-depth support. I will check it out after getting off here!

voltex, Ūruz, Toni7 and 2 others like this.