1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What about {Hatha} Yoga?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Anhanguera, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Anhanguera

Anhanguera Fapstronaut

I am surprised that there is no thread on the self improvement board about Hatha Yoga:eek:.
    I'll begin my training tomorrow and seriously expect to get positive results with it. Even lowering the reboot time. Here in Brazil, we had a man {who brought Yoga from India to Brazil} named Caio Miranda. His technique consist in massaging the hormone producing glands with the Ascenas {Poses} and Pranayma {Breathing exercises}. There must be a similar method in english. With this and the whole self awareness stuff, I believe we can regain some sensibility down there and fasten up the process of rebooting. Ha sanyone tried Yoga to help rebooting? Tips? Questions?:)
    laya-yoga-caio-miranda1.jpg

zen_road_to_awe likes this.
  2. spiritual warrior

spiritual warrior Fapstronaut

What is the that form of yoga you described? Good luck.

3. Anhanguera

Anhanguera Fapstronaut

Mainly Laya and Hatha yoga, with lots of Pranayama. I'm not sure the gland massage technique is prsent in mainstream american yoga. Its worth searching for.

4. Ameson2015

Ameson2015 Fapstronaut

I love yoga. I took a course a couple years ago but didn't keep up with it which was a big mistake. I started going to drop in a couple months back and I'm so glad I did. It's good exercise and the relaxation/meditative aspect is incredible.

5. zen_road_to_awe

zen_road_to_awe Fapstronaut

Yoga is fantastic practice for both the body and the mind, I have loved hatha, ashtanga, and vinyasa classes. You really get so much more in tune with your own body, and some of the classes are very meditative but you still get a great workout.

SolidStance likes this.