1. lawrenceofarabia

lawrenceofarabia Fapstronaut

Well it's day 3 and quite funnily something that's not supposed to be an issue has already become one at this early stage. I mean I've been having those urges guys. To think I will still encounter this within the remaining 27 days and hopefully 90 in the long run. Well it's great to have this community at least dudes like me get to express our status quo and any other occurrences related to it.

2. Ducati

Ducati Fapstronaut

Oh yea, you start getting urges around day 2 and gets harder and harder. Wish you luck man, don't give in

3. lawrenceofarabia

lawrenceofarabia Fapstronaut

Thanks mate. I didn't think I would be like this , I mean so soon. Anyway, self control activated.

4. tyyyr

tyyyr Fapstronaut

Dunno for some reason it's easy for me. I believe it's because my gf left me because of this and it been like eye opener. Day 20 and didn't even had a thought of M.

Sooo I would suggest to find some goal which would help you to keep on trying. Dunno about your background but maybe if you are single concentrate on quiting PMO so you could land a nice GF for yourself maybe it would be even better if you would concentrate on actual girl maybe you had crush on.

So in short get a goal and if you have to trick your mind into making it more important than it actually is.