Talking to girl in hallway

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by John of NY, Dec 30, 2015.

1. John of NY

John of NY Fapstronaut

Hey fellow nofappers! There is this girl that I see in the hallways (she walks in the opposite direction of me) who I think is really cute. I know her name but she doesn't know me and I'm unsure on how to approach her in a confident yet non creepy way. I've never really approached a girl before but I'm eager to do so. How should I introduce myself?

2. Dr. J

Dr. J Fapstronaut

Is this school? Like college or high school? If so, you kind of have to find a reason, like be at the same function so you can ask her about what she think of it, then intro yourself right after getting her answer, something like that. "This is really a pretty good play, do you know somebody in the cast"? Chit chat, small talk.

3. John of NY

John of NY Fapstronaut

Its high school and I don't know any functions I can attend to meet her at. Its pretty much just the hallway lol.

4. Dr. J

Dr. J Fapstronaut

Hmmm . . . then I guess you have to ask her "So do you come to this hallway often"? :p:p

She'll think you're quite the comedian.

5. NuttyTobby

NuttyTobby New Fapstronaut

Hmm...maybe you two should talk about something that both of you will find worth talking about first. Then, once you find yourselves comfortable while talking, try introducing your name to her, yo!