1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Afraid of losing her

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ChefDeep, Feb 10, 2016.

1. ChefDeep

ChefDeep Fapstronaut

Semester 2 just began this week for my school, and I was extremely excited to meet new people. I walked into my drama class and bang, it was love a first sight. Now I know this sounds cheesy, but bare with me, because it gets worse. This new crush of mine is absolutely PERFECT, exactly the type of girl i'm looking for. Problem is, I'm going on vacation after this week ends, for 3 whole weeks, meaning I'll be losing valuable time to talk to her, and, hence the title, I'm afraid of losing her to someone else. I made some progress today by talking to her, but my only other day I have is Friday (not available tomorrow). I need to somehow do something huge on Friday so that she can remember me, whether its getting her number, or any other ideas. Really need help guys.

2. Selacious Crumb

Selacious Crumb Fapstronaut

I have been in a situation like this before. Perhaps I can give you some advice. Try and get her number or any form of social media name where you can contact her. Don't be clingy or creepy about it either. If she isn't a popular girl who hangs around with 10 other guys then I think you will be fine. Just try to be friends with her at first. Get to know her personality. You could even try and say something like: "I will be going away for 3 weeks, could you send me the homework or assignments that we have to do? ". That could work.

yoyo1 likes this.
  3. avatarivn

The best advice I can offer you is to read carefully what the other people on this community say and take what you consider the best advices* :cool:

In any case, best of luck, don't be neither creepy nor needy, and hopefully everything will go well between you and her.

* Seriously, I am not so good with love advice myself as I am a permanent resident of the "friendzone". I just wanted to offer words of support.

4. philsjoe

philsjoe Fapstronaut

dude just go to her and be funny and say like hah hey how you doing? with a big smile on ur face. and she be like yeah im good, u? and u be like yeah im gooooood im going on vacation for 3 weeks haha! yep im so excited hehe so what u up to? and she b like woooo im jealouse im in school (or wherever).. and u be like haha booooring lol i can send you pictures of the beach! and she be like hah noooo or ha yeaah.. and u can be like haha im just kidding i wouldnt make u jealouse haha and u both laugh super happy and she'll think you're a nice guy and at this point you have laughed enough to add her on facebook yeah so ur not a creep cos u kinda made friends with her. so add her on facebook after school and like her profile pic or smth and when ur on vacation you can write her a message sayin ''ha this beach is great.. how is the traffic filled city overthere LOL'' and she be like fuck youuuuuuuu lol or something. and u be like lol im sorry ur life must suck if you gimme your number i can send you pics of this beautiful beach that will cheer u up right? right? xD LOLROFLLMAO

VOILA U GOT IT!
    The examples i gave were a lil funny but the point is that you can make up ur own story. this is how easy it is dude i typed this in 2 minutes, use ur fucking nofap superpowered mind for this dont be a fucking pussy dude you're the man in charge here u dont need advice.

peace out good luck wanker

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Golgo 13 likes this.
  5. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

Philsjoe nailed it.
    Talk to her and make her notice that you think shes hot.
    Get her number, txt her a lot, tease her a lil, then when u get back talk to her then out of no where just kiss her without warning. Girl LOVE that, they know u got balls if u do.

And if she doesn't like it well, oh well. She probably will though as I've done that before and I fucked that girl the same knight.
    Remember don't be needy and act like ur just a fun loving guy.

philsjoe likes this.
  6. melancholy king

melancholy king Fapstronaut

you've only known her for two or so weeks and you think she's perfect? BS. I wouldn't worry about it personally, if she moves on then you do the same, if not then it'll be worth the wait.